Tabor City Results!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics.................

What a great way to show the folks around the USA what a cool little place Tabor City is.

But where are the pics of the rest of the fleet of dogs??? Especially the ROCK???

Just saying.....

Comment

Photos from the Tabor City / Lake Tabor Divisionals

Hi folks!
      My name is Char1ieJ. I am a local photographer, in the Tabor City area. I enjoyed the APBA Divisionals on Lake Tabor... especially photographing you, your boats and the races.

Some of the photos are uploaded on Flickr.com. Please browse them and offer comments. I'm offering these - for viewing & small, watermarked uploads FREE of charge. [All of the photos are copyright CharlieJ and not to be used without my permission.] If anyone would like to download a photo for Facebook or some other website, contact me via PM or Flickrmail and I'll get the photo(s) to you. Any photos you want printed, will be professionally printed by Miller's (no cheap WalMart or CVS cheap paper & off-color prints) for a small fee.

BTW, I uploaded 24 photos... but shot at least 150 photos that day. So, if you don't see a photo of your racer, let me know... and I'll see if I can find one for you.

I hope you enjoy the gallery.
      Char1ieJ

Comment

Working...
      X