No announcement yet.

Where have all the race sites gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL everytime I see this headline i read it in tune to the Kingston trio's where have all the flowers gone. The scary part is I am not old enough to remember when they where on top.
    Dan I do not begrudge your side trip down memory lane, please do not begrudge my looking to the future. I say side trip cause I know you look to the future also. we just seem to look at it differently. I wish live streaming vid from races was not so expensive to pull off. then it would be within Stock and Mod budgets also. Thus not limited to the larger budget venues like Inboard, UIM, unlimited hydro's ect. thanks for all YOU do

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

there's a song in there somewhere

kev,

i was thinking of peter, paul and mary's version. we need to look forward or all we will have are memories.

there was one more site we only used once while i was racing, marbury, md. not sure of the spelling. it was on the mattawoman river outside of dc. nice site as i remember.

frank

Comment

A few more that I remember:

Colonial Beach, VA
        Elizabeth City, NC
        Urbana, VA
        Richmond, VA (old quarry)

Comment

One Year

Originally posted by HRTV View Post
          Hey Frank

We never ran stocks at Piney Point it was always OPC

http://picasaweb.google.com/HydroRac...eat=directlink
          We ran a couple PRO classes and SO with the OPC's. Had a nice time. Saw St. Elmo's fire crossing the Ches. Bay bridge on the way home during a storm.
          David Weaver

Comment

Working...
          X