2010 Wilson Outboard Regatta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Wilson Outboard Regatta

The Wilson Outboard Regatta is three weeks away! Can't wait to see all the boats! Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to stay in or near Wilson, N.C.? We're planning on driving down Friday night and staying thru Sunday, so we'd like to make reservations

Picking up a new boat cart in Wilson......thanks JT!

Cheers,
    Fred

Wilson

Wilson NC Microtel
    5013 Hayes Place, I-95 exit 121 Wilson, NC 27896
    For Reservations call 252-234-0444
    !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Hotel........................

Originally posted by PopPop View Post
      Wilson NC Microtel
      5013 Hayes Place, I-95 exit 121 Wilson, NC 27896
      For Reservations call 252-234-0444
      Mr Phil
      This is not the host hotel. The Jameson Inn is the host hotel with a racer discount. Gary US Pond has more info for those looking! 804-928-8952.

Comment

Jameson

I just talked to Gary and he said the Jameson gave us a special rate of $49.99 for rooms their phone number is 252-234-7172. Tell them you are with the boat races to get special rate. If you don't like the Jameson the Microtel is next door.

Comment

I'm cheap . . .

camping in pits. Darling granddaughter sez she loves camping.
          carpetbagger

Comment

Wow...

We haven't raced anywhere with a $49 hotel room in some time, and the Jameson/Microtel are completely suitable. Trying to put some pennies away so I can rip the Worm Chaser for old times sake... GL
            Future J dad!

Comment

Wilson

Bump
              DUSTIN HAMILTON TOP GUN RACING 11-Z
              No Backing Out

Comment

Preregistration

It's about the time for me to start nagging about getting your entry blanks in by e-mail or mail...so please spread the word. You wouldn't believe what a huge help it is to get the info early. I would also like to open up registration on Friday. Last year I held it at the room in the evening. I may be able to hold it at the pits, if needed. Let me know what works best when you e-mail your entry blanks. Here is the entry blank you can click on and fill in the blanks and get back to me...aimiep19@verizon.net.
                Attached Files
                "I wanna go fast!!!"

Comment

Aimie,
                  Do you have a fax number? I have Samuel's J-Class entry blank ready to transmit.

Comment

Jameson still has rooms and suites available as of 8pm Wednesday.
                    82F
                    Mark O'Brien

Comment

[ATTACH]21632[/ATTACH]

Comment

4 more days...

Alright people...only 4 or 5 more days until we will all be in Wilson! Thanks to all who have preregistered already.

After talking to Abby last night we've decided maybe some people need a little more incentive. Therefore, everyone who preregisters will receive one free 50/50 ticket and you will also be placed into a special drawing. There will be 2 winners, one will win a free dinner ticket and the other will win a 12-pack of your preferred beverage. (Does not have to be alcohol.) Your entry blank(s) must be received by Thursday night at 8 p.m. The winners of this special drawing will be announced at the driver's meeting Saturday morning. See my post above to click on the form. If you have any questions, e-mail me at aimiep19@verizon.net.
                        "I wanna go fast!!!"

Comment

Working...
                        X