CVRA Spring Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CVRA Spring Meeting

CVRA (Region 4) will be having a meeting on Saturday, April 3, 2010, 11:30 am at Candela's Pizzeria and Ristorante in Midlothian, VA. FYI for those that attended last year's spring meeting- it will be held at the same location.

Directions from the South: Take 95 N, merge onto 288 N (exit 62), drive ~20 miles, take exit US60E/Midothian Tnpk towards Midlothian, drive ~ 1 mile, Candela's will be in the "Ivymont Shopping Center” on the right

Directions from the North: Take 95 S to the I-64 W/I-195 S (exit 79) toward Powhite Pkwy/Charlottesville, merge onto I-195 S via EXIT 186 on the left toward US-60/Powhite Pkwy/US-360 W, keep left to take VA-76 S toward Powhite Pkwy/VA-150/US-60/US-360 (Portions toll), drive ~ 12 miles (thru two tolls), merge onto 288 N, drive ~ 4 miles, take exit US-60 E/Midlothian Tnpk towards Midlothian, drive ~ 1 mile, Candela's will be in the "Ivymont Shopping Center on the right

Restaurant website: http://www.candelaspizza.com/

You will have to take notes for me, I can't make it.

Comment

bumping it up.... Just a reminder in case anyone missed the post. Hope to see everyone there!

Comment

Woo hoo..................

Will be there to support the club. Hope many others will find the time to be there!

I heard Gary will be hosting a yard sale immediately after the meeting! Lord help us!

Matt

Comment

Working...
        X