John Runne Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Runne Update

For those of you who don't already know, Dad had a mild heart attack at work yesterday morning. He was taken to the hospital in an ambulance, but was ok. He spoke with my mom on the phone before the ambulance got there, so she had a chance to yell at him for doing this while she and my sisters were in NJ for Shawn's wedding.

Anyway, he's doing fine. They are keeping a close eye on him because of his history. It has been almost 15 years to the day since dad had his major heart attack followed by quadruple bypass. As I type this, he is in the Cath Lab, and awaiting results. More than likely they will be putting a stint in, but that is not definite yet.

I want to thank everyone for the phone calls, thoughts, and prayers. It is very difficult for me to be so far away while all this is going on, but my racing family is keeping me and the rest of us strong! It was you guys that pulled Dad through the first time, and I know you guys will be here this time. Again, thank you so much. We love each and every one of you.

Stacy
    "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Here is to a quick recovery

John,

I hope that you have a full and speedy recovery. Look forward to seeing down the road.

DW
    David Weaver

Comment

John,

I hope that you have a quick recovery and remember to stop and smell the flowers! Life is precious as you well know.

To your family, I too have been down this road. Hang in there and be strong.

Teresa

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Get well soon John and take care of your self.
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Get well soon!

Just getting back from the Roanoke Rapids race. Hope Johnny is back on his feet soon.

Matt & Val

Comment

Stacey,

I wish your dad a speedy recovery.
            sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Best wishes

Get well soon John
              Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

John boy,

Straighten up. The after hours crowd needs you.

Craig
                broccoli

Comment

John wish you the best of luck with this, I know you will be fine. I didn't see you at the race this past weekend, now I know why, get well soon. Danny,Jane an Dale.

Comment

Get Well Soon

John,

As my family is very occupied with my brother Dave right now I'll speak for the entire family. ‘Best wishes and prayers for a complete and speedy recovery’.

Tom Kargus

Comment

Get healthy John, you are needed
                      Mike Thierfelder

Comment

John: Get well soon. You're going to need to switch from beer to whiskey - less carbs! Eddie.
                        14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Get well soon John and take it easy. Mike sends his best too

Comment

Hey everyone. Here is the latest:

He had a catherization in which they found a collapsed bypass, and a blockage in another. They cleared the blocked one and put in 3 stints. There is a possibility that he may be discharged tomorrow. Thank you all for the kind words. He'll be back on his feet in no time!

Stacy
                            "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Here's to a speedy recovery, John.

Dana

Comment

Working...
                              X