No announcement yet.

Fall Millville Roll Call 10/13-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Jerry and George, No BMR, DMR, or FER.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to get Brian Rossman for 25ssH,he has two if he can make it,we should know soon! I'm undecided what I will be running at this time, maybe just my mouth as I normally do! Donny Allen this race is always awesome,it would be awesome if you could make it and please bring Uncle Tim, if possible!
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Can't make it to this one, but have fun and be safe!!
        Love you guys have a great rest of the season and winter if i don't see you!
        Love,
        Laura
        -The cutest of the Runne Girls!
        -The Cutest of the Runne Girls

Comment

Millville

20ssh, AXSH.............

Matt & Val

Comment

Jurrry...

Homie says it's your turn to run the 'chaser' in CSR, seeing that you won't be running the big boats with George. No talking back either, cause Homey don't play dat! 18
            Future J dad!

Comment

20ssh, Bmh

Aj
              spider pig, spider pig, spider pig does what'ever a spider pig does.

Comment

Millville Roll Call

I'll be there with a 25SSH.

Mike DeLisa

Comment

Have the boat on the cart and am leaving on foot tonight. Kevin Stupp says he has walked it ( L'ville to Millville) many times and is no big deal. Save me a pit spot, in case I run a little late.

May need to borrow pit shoes. Mine are being resoled in Whitney Point.
                  broccoli

Comment

Patrol Boat,Set 2 Saturday.

Comment

Millville

Count me in for 25 SSH and BSH
                      Dick

Comment

The one and only schedule change has been made! Best I can do, hope this works well for everyone. Also, a reminder that we run a pretty tight ship at Millville so we will finish at reasonable times on both days given there are no more AM time restraints.

Thank You
                        Last edited by MGallagher; 09-26-2007, 08:25 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Also, I've changed the date, added classes, and moved the schedule around so hopefully we can get some more boats. So keep posting and remember we will have a short testing period before races on Sat. so you can straighten out any engine, boat, etc... problems you might have.
                          sigpic

Comment

Craig, Don't worry about pit shoes, I'll give you a piggy back ride to your boat.
                            Ryan Runne
                            9-H
                            Wacusee Speedboats
                            ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Judges Stand

Anyone who is interested in helping out on the judge's stand would be greatly appreciated. I don't want Lisa, Jill, and Beth doing all the work!

If you have never worked on the Judge's Stand, it's a good experience and gives some insight into how much work really goes into running a race!

Thanks in advance!

Stacy
                              Chief Scorer
                              "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Change request

Maybe a idea to solve the many requests to add classes put ALL STOCK,ALL MOD and PRO classes on the sanction right from the start. Puit a min. boat requirement that will encourage more people to come and bring more peoplein each class. That way all win.

Comment

Working...
                                X