Summer Millville Thank You...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Millville Thank You...

Just wanted give a big thank you to all those at Millville. Thank you to our scorers, announcers, and jugdestand personnel first and foremost. Also, thank you to the racers and those who volunteered there time to help all over the race in so many ways, 10 classes in 3 hours great job everyone. Finally, thank you to Ken Ploucher and Kevin Stupp for there help in organizing such a great event.
    Descent turnout given the time of year and short notice. We had testing available before and after the race on Sat. 1 wreck and it was our Referee (LOL), he's OK. Nice car show turnout on Sat. along with another record crowd on the point watching the races in the bleachers. Great Party and Cooler Bobbing Contest(not an official ACBA event) hosted by the Bowman family Sat night to celebrate Craig Bowman's Birthday. With a lot of newcomers entering the contest, the veterans of Alex Bowman and Darshian Gonyea ended up splitting the winnings.
    Finally, yes we are invited back next year same time along with our annual spring and fall Millville events. So save the dates for next year before Whitney Point and you can test your good equipment and race your not so good equipment.

Once Again Thank You Everyone.

P.S. Thanks Stacy you did a great job as our Chief Scorer.
    Last edited by MGallagher; 07-22-2007, 06:45 PM.
    sigpic

Hey Matt, you deserve a big thank you also for your time and effort also !

Comment

great time

Christine and I want to thank all that made our trip so special and you know who you are. It was great to see old friends and make many new. So many fond memories, too many to list.

We are definitely hooked and cant wait to come back. It's the Region 3 people that make it well worth an 8 hour drive.
      Plus, if we come back maybe we will finally finish the lifetime old question......

Who are all of the region three families and how in the world are they all related??????
      Maybe after another trip, we will answer that question!!!!

Coming back may not be a good idea, though....Abigail Brewster and Aaron Bowman were getting awful chummy!!!!!
      Attached Files
      http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MGallagher View Post
        P.S. Thanks Stacy you did a great job as our Chief Scorer.
        awww thanks Matty! I'm glad I could do it! I think I'm already signed up as Chief Scorer at Fall Millville!
        "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Matt,
          You really did a great job putting the race together...we had a great time. Now if I could only figure out where the kids are. See you in Lock Haven.
          Dave W. Young
          95-D
          "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

Working...
          X