Summer Millville....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Millville....

Just got word that the LLPOA(Laural Lake Property Owners Association) want us to have a race there in either July or August. Finally, a summer lake race in Region 3! More details to follow.
    sigpic

That's awesome.......
    Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Summer Millville

Go for it Matt !!!!!!!!!!!!
      !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Sounds Pretty Sweet! Matt
        Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Any suggestions on dates? Needs to be in either July or August and with the least amount of conflicting races. I was thinking late August after the Nationals before Lock Haven which would be going up against Dayton, OH. Any thoughts?
          Last edited by MGallagher; 05-07-2007, 05:10 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

People will go to Dayton if they want or live near there, Millville will get the regulars and some. It would be nice if the J drivers could race by then.Good Job Matt, do what you think is proper.
            Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

July 21st and 22nd looks like the weekend they(LLPOA) want us there. After we have a meeting at DVORA(Delaware Valley Outboard Racing Association) we will see if that works or not. An added bonus should be that the J's will be able to race.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MGallagher View Post
                July 21st and 22nd looks like the weekend they(LLPOA) want us there. After we have a meeting at DVORA(Delaware Valley Outboard Racing Association) we will see if that works or not. An added bonus should be that the J's will be able to race.

Keep in mind the Mod National Dates

Comment

Congrats to you guys

I don't think I've EVER read a post about someone living on a lake WANTING us to race there. I am very impressed, Maybe you can share with us what you're doing right and how this came about.

Tony
                  Moby Grape Racing
                  "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

I think July Schedule goes like this:
                    June 30th -July 1st Curwinsville, PA
                    July 7th-8th Thompson, CT
                    July 14th-15 Zanesville, OH(Mod Nationals)
                    July 21st-22nd "Fun in the Sun" Millville, NJ/USTS is in Constantine, MI
                    July 28th-29th Depue, IL (Pro Nationals)

We were invited back due to the success of our spring race.
                    Last edited by MGallagher; 05-08-2007, 12:18 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

El Presidente' Matteo

Rock on with a "Fun in the sun" regatta! You really put on a smooth operation at the Spring race. Every club should be as fortunate to have a great promotor like you. Keep em comin homey, we'll bring the trailers, boats and beers! GL
                      Future J dad!

Comment

fun in the sun

great job Matt, now lets put a good push on for the J's so they can enjoy some racing. Millville is a great place to race and it only took a little persistants to get a third race date. Lets have a good showing of boats so that everyone wins.

Comment

Working...
                        X