Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey Boating Safety Coarse

Hi Region 3
    I spoke to the New Jersey Boating Safety lady today about when & where the coarses will be held in 2007. I have the information I need for myself, however, she mentioned that she would be more than happy to put on a coarse for us all, at our place of choice. I don't know how many people still need this coarse but it would be a great way to see everyone & it could maybe be at Jesel, a nice central Jersey area. If anyone is interested in putting on this coarse, please let me know so my daughter & I can attend.If no one replys I will be taking it sometime in February.
    Here is the contact number:
    201-291-5976 Did not get her name,sorry.
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Thanks

Good luck with your test, Alex and AJ took their's is PA. back in October. Most of it was common sense, and alot of it' was info you'll never need....They were able to take it 2 hours each Wed. night for 4 weeks, they also have a 8 hour Sat. course. With the new laws you have to take the course...
    Lisa
    Last edited by LISA JENNINGS; 01-22-2007, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Remember this guys!
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Working...
      X