DVORA Banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVORA Banquet

The DVORA banquet will be held at (former racer) Dave Rode's Barn on March 8, 2014. It will be 7:00 PM – 12:00 PM. It is located at RODE’S BARN, PAULSBORO ROAD, SWEDESBORO, NJ. 856-467-2700

$25 Per Person

BBQ CHICKEN OR ZITI

BEER & SODA PROVIDED

BYOB

DJ - BRING YOUR DANCING SHOES

Please respond if you are coming to Jill Glossner,

jglossner@comcast.netor 609-268-7283 no later than

March 1st.
    Shawn Breisacher

Bump

Should let Jill know by Friday if you're going. Heard there will be tryouts for cooler bobbing in the parking lot. Just sayin.
    Mark 55P
    Team Tower
    Hydroplane Division

Comment

Just sent, time fly's.. 1st already?, does that mean it'll go up to the mid 30s soon? Been outdoors alot & tired of freeez'n
      Team Tower

Comment

region 3 schedule

hi all,

I can almost leave the tax cave and start racing. just a few more weeks to go. i'll come out on april 15, see my shadow and know it's 2 weeks till Millville!

does anyone have a tentative region 3 schedule for this season? I saw one earlier but can't find the thread. trying to plan my spring, summer and fall.

frank
        52-E

Comment

Originally posted by fbref5269 View Post
          hi all,

I can almost leave the tax cave and start racing. just a few more weeks to go. i'll come out on april 15, see my shadow and know it's 2 weeks till Millville!

does anyone have a tentative region 3 schedule for this season? I saw one earlier but can't find the thread. trying to plan my spring, summer and fall.

frank
          52-E
          https://hydroracer.net/forums/showthr...threadid=26936
          !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Working...
          X