No announcement yet.

Millville This Weekend....please read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millville This Weekend....please read!

The weather this weekend isn't looking the best. Chance for rain is good and the forecast is for steady 15mph winds with up to 30mph gusts.

With that in mind, DVORA is contemplating canceling the race. We need input from the racing community (that planned on attending) on whether or not we should proceed with the race or cancel.

Not that it has any effect on us but the inboards have cancelled their Wildwood race because of conditions.

Let's hear it.
    Shawn Breisacher

That would be very disappointing. Can we test?..........or just Party!
    John Runne
    2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

I wouldn't leave till tomorrow noonish. Give it till tonight's forecast. See how it's trending.
      Mark 55P
      Team Tower
      Hydroplane Division

Comment

Shawn,
        You should also post this on the APBA social website. Along with ya'lls decision when made.
        John Runne
        2-Z

Comment

Don't need a weatherman...

You guys put that much trust in the weatherman out East?
          You never know...Go racing...

Jordy
          Team Red

Comment

I'm with you Jordy, I'm leaving in three hours.
            John Runne
            2-Z

Comment

Millville...........

That should be a club decision..........i am less than 3 hours away and will continue to support DVORA if you elect to try and run and be there. As will several other Region 4 trailers if you want to give it a shot!

Comment

Shawn decide before morning and you are right the weather doesnt look good for this weekend and thru Monday
                Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

As Scott posted in a different thread, we're going to give it a go. And if we can't race because of the weather, well then we'll just drink beer.

See you there.
                  Shawn Breisacher

Comment

directions off of buckshutrm rd

hi all,

i will be leaving in the morning for millville. i will coming in on rt 49 and will turn right on buckshutem rd. after i pass the motor speedway what road do i turn on off of buckshutem? i have family coming up sunday and want to give them directions.

my sister and brother in law may be coming up if the weather is better on sunday. if they do i want to intoduce them to ya'll. he flew on the shuttle twice and was the last crew to land safely in columbia. he's jst a good ole boy from tennessee.

frank

52-E

Comment

Frank, Narcissus Dr. runs directly to the pit area. Look up on Google maps for a clear view. Jack

Comment

thanks jack

hey jack,

how ya duin thanks for the help. when will i see you at lock haven again?

frank

Comment

Leaving in the morning. Early I hope.
                          John Runne
                          2-Z

Comment

A
                            Originally posted by fbref5269 View Post
                            hi all,

i will be leaving in the morning for millville. i will coming in on rt 49 and will turn right on buckshutem rd. after i pass the motor speedway what road do i turn on off of buckshutem? i have family coming up sunday and want to give them directions.

my sister and brother in law may be coming up if the weather is better on sunday. if they do i want to intoduce them to ya'll. he flew on the shuttle twice and was the last crew to land safely in columbia. he's jst a good ole boy from tennessee.

frank

52-E
                            Look for Narcissus Drive on the right. It will be across from a Y intersection on the left. Narcissus will lead straight to the Club House. OR Take S. Brandriff (it will become E. Race street) off of rt 49. E. Race will become Silver Run Rd. Stay straight passed the speedway road, which goes off to the right. When you reach the Stop sign intersection, which is Buckshutem Rd, go straight across Buckshutem, onto Narcissus and continue what is only a few local blocks to the Laurel Lake Club House.
                            Last edited by PopPop; 10-10-2013, 07:53 PM.
                            !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Hey Johnny come on up brother! We are bringing it........2-BMH, 2-20ssh and plenty of sunshine and no wind..........I will be there.........
                              Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Working...
                              X