Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is millville still on?

hi all,

i've been in the tax cave since february and haven't been checking on the race. is millville still on for april 27, 28? havent't seen a rollcall.

frank
    E52

Yes. Millville is on the 27th &28th of April. See you there.
    John Runne
    2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Pending

Originally posted by csh2z View Post
      Yes. Millville is on the 27th &28th of April. See you there.
      The APBA website and circular on line says the event is 'PENDING"???

Perhaps DVORA should look into that...............Stillwill and I plan to go if the race is on!

Matt

Comment

matt check into hinton

matt,

hinton wasn't even on the apba schedule for region 4 as of this morning. abby sent me a text to say hinton was on. see you at millville.

frank

Comment

Hinton

Originally posted by fbref5269 View Post
          matt,

hinton wasn't even on the apba schedule for region 4 as of this morning. abby sent me a text to say hinton was on. see you at millville.

frank
          Frank
          The sanction for Hinton is on the way to APBA this week..........you have Chris Johnson to thank for handling the logistics for getting this race together. While you were in your Tax Cave, Chris was back and forth to Hinton juggling State Agencies to assure we can all have fun racing at Hinton. We were not sure we were going to have Hinton till last week!! That's why it is not on the APBA website radar yet.

Hopefully APBA will get the Millville approved Sanction/Circular out soon!! I thought our new computer system at APBA was suppose to speed the process up. Hope to see you there.

Matt

Comment

Working...
          X