Clear All

• Storm

Everyone ok?
    Mark 55P
    Team Tower
    Hydroplane Division

ok in maryland

mark,

we lost power for 3 hours. no damage. i was hoping the leaves in the yard would have been blown away , but they are still there. i will check on john mauch today and report back. john doesn't do the computer.

hope everyone is safe. i saw there a levee broke in nj and flooded 3 towns. hope no racers were there.

as a side note, in maryland ever year since the late 1800's that we have 7 inches or more of rain in october we have had a blizzard that winter. we had over 7 inches.

frank
    52-E

Comment

Just went into Quakertown to see how bad it was. All of town is dark, no redlights and 98% of stores are out of power. Lowes, Giant, and Wawa are only 3 stores open. Lots of trees and signs down, Wawa is missing one of the overhang roof sections. We never lost power or Fios, so the beer is cold and internet and TV are all good to go. No complaints here. How did everyone else make out?
      Future J dad!

Comment

Some of the destruction of my Area

[ATTACH]30163[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]30168[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]30167[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH][ATTACH]30165[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]30166[/ATTACH]
        Attached Files
        Dylan Runne

Comment

[ATTACH]30169[/ATTACH]
          Dylan Runne

Comment

Sending prayers to all.

Comment

Dylan,
              How is everybody? and your house?
              Twisted Sister

Comment

Wow

I sure feel bad for everybody affected.....we have some bad storms out here in Washington but nothing like what those pictures show.....wish I was back there and could help any racers that need cleanup...dave

Comment

Down Tree.........

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                  .....wish I was back there and could help any racers that need cleanup...dave
                  Our 70 foot pine gave it up.........Val and i spent this afternoon cutting it up!!

Not a Northwest Redwood but still a pain to cut up!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Glad everyone is ok

Still think you could have raced Sunday at Millville.... Sallys

Comment

pine

at least it did not hit matt's house.

Comment

From the looks of the inside of the trunk it was just waiting to come down the carpenter ants were having a ball inside.
                        Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

We lucky - for once the dang `cane dodged NC. At least down east way - OBX got hammered.

Big tree, Matt. You should rip it up for boat lumber . . .
                          carpetbagger

Comment

Our thoughts are with everyone as they start the cleanup and rebuild process. Please continue to share your pictures and thoughts on the storm and it's aftermath.

Certainly made everyone in the office here stop whining about the monsoon like rains we'd been having for days. Whats a little rain in Montana when folks are dealing with a storm such as Sandy!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

john mauck is fine

spoke to john today and they had just got the power back after a day and a half. no water damage, the tide wasn't too bad there.

frank
                              52-E

Comment

Working...
                              X