Millville HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millville HELP

I cant open page 3 of Millville Roll call ( Jumps to page 1 ) .. Whats happening with stormzilla ??

Originally posted by Fast Jack View Post
    I cant open page 3 of Millville Roll call ( Jumps to page 1 ) .. Whats happening with stormzilla ??
    Sat Oct 27
    67° 52°
    Cloudy
    Chance of rain:20%
    Wind:ENE at 7 mph

Sun Oct 28
    75 93
    Sunny
    Chance of rain:0%
    Wind:NNE at 0 mph

Comment

Shawn,

If weather looks like it will be an issue, we will start earlier on Sunday. We will rip through it and get people on the road early.
      Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Registration

Saturday starts at 8am sharp. Scheduled to run to 9:30 and then driver's meeting will follow immediately after.
        Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Whats going on in NJ. How about some results.

Comment

according to Facebook they all went home thanks to another "Perfect Storm".. Not sure about Saturday
            Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Racing went on Saturday, conditions were good.
              Team Tower

Comment

We had two days of racing on Sat , Sun was canceled because of the storm. Great racing yesterday and great time in the pits last night with a bonfire and pot luck dinner.
                Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

a fun time was had by all

i want to thank scott and all those that worked hard to put this race on. this was my first visit to millville and enjoyed every minute. i wish i would have been able to stay saturday night for the pit party but wanted to get home before the storm hit. i hope everyone had a safe trip home and all ride the storm out safely.

looking forward to the spring race and also the second annual frankentorm regatta in the fall.

wishing everyone a safe off season.

frank novotny
                  52-E

Comment

Originally posted by johnsonm50 View Post
                    Racing went on Saturday, conditions were good.
                    Mike should know how the water conditions were, he got tossed out in turn one, right in front of me. He raced two more heats, then put some dry cloths on, and spent over an hour in a safety boat!! Region 3 racers rock.
                    The Runabout division of Team Tower couldn't race, due to no runabouts showing up. But they spent the day roping and in a safety boat. What a team!
                    I want to thank everyone for making my rookie year a blast. 7 race weekends, 5 different clubs, 26 races in 2 classes, and everyone I met helped me a bunch.
                    See you all next season.
                    Mark 55P
                    Team Tower
                    Hydroplane Division

Comment

Originally posted by mark5pa View Post
                      Mike should know how the water conditions were, he got tossed out in turn one, right in front of me. He raced two more heats, then put some dry cloths on, and spent over an hour in a safety boat!! Region 3 racers rock.
                      The Runabout division of Team Tower couldn't race, due to no runabouts showing up. But they spent the day roping and in a safety boat. What a team!
                      I want to thank everyone for making my rookie year a blast. 7 race weekends, 5 different clubs, 26 races in 2 classes, and everyone I met helped me a bunch.
                      See you all next season.
                      Rookie of the year potential here.
                      Team Tower

Comment

Almost forgot, buying the club a couple of these next season.

First time I didn't make a heat all season!
                        Mark 55P
                        Team Tower
                        Hydroplane Division

Comment

Mark has my vote for rookie of the year
                          PJ
                          118-P
                          If your not fast, your food
                          TEAM TOWER
                          RUNABOUT DIVISION
                          Suck it up buddy its only three laps (John Runne)

Comment

Good news: Berwick has 4.84 ft. of water, Now. Was .08 sat. of the race.

JHTower

Comment

Working...
                            X