Berwick PA 2012 CANCELLED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berwick PA 2012 CANCELLED

Due to low water at the Berwick, PA race site, the race has been officially cancelled. We are very sorry for inconvience. Milliville, NJ is DVORA season ending race scheduled for 10/27 & 28. We hope to see all there.
    Shawn Breisacher

sorry to hear that

hi all,

sorry to hear the race has been cancelled. last year we had too much water, this year too little, that makes next year the water will be just right!!!!!!

see everyone in milville, i passed my drivers test and i can now blow one short blast of my air horn when i leave the pits and i know that a pwc will not steer if the engine is off.

frank
    52-E

Comment

Berwick 2012

As you can see from the other post Berwick has been canceled. The Susquhanna river does not have enough water to have a safe race course.
      I want to thank all of those racers that had contacted the race committe and my self and planned to attend our race. Please contact all of the racers from your area that had planned to attend and may not have computer access or might miss the posts.

Any Question about the race contact Scott Glossiner

Home phone 609-268-7283 or Cell 609-234-7140

Now you can put Millville on your schedule. and hook your up and make the trip so see you at Millville.

Jim Tower 118P

Comment

Pissah.....
        Ian Augustine

Comment

Sad to read this, Thanks to Team Tower for trying again to host this race.
          Team Tower

Comment

Working...
          X