DVORA April meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVORA April meeting

Hello DVORA, we will be having our next meeting next Monday April 16 at 630pm. It will be in the same location as our previous meetings at Guiseppi's Restaurant in New Hope Pa. We had the best turnout in years at our last few meetings, some old members, some new. Great cheese steaks, cold beer, and talking about boat racing, what else could beat that for a Monday night?! Mapquest/Google maps/GPS seem to have a hard time with the exact address, please use the link below to find us. Plugging in address to GPS will put you a half mile North of actual location. Restaurant is located between the Logan Square shopping center and Reeder Rd. Any problems please feel free to contact me @ 267.716.6901. http://maps.google.com/maps/place?ci...KYWx8gbYo4CACw
    Future J dad!

I'll be there this time! Be good to meet you all.

Mark - New guy
    Mark 55P
    Team Tower
    Hydroplane Division

Comment

Millville is only two weeks away... April 28/29. If you can't make it to the meeting we look foward seeing you at the season opener.

To all attending meeting: when you get to the restaurant, left at front desk and go to the private back room. Knock twice, the password is 'I know a guy'... Kidding aside from the back room part. GL
      Future J dad!

Comment

Working, but see you all at Millvile
        sigpic
        Ed Donnelly
        911-P
        20SSH

Comment

cant go-

got work that has to be done.
          Team Tower

Comment