New berwick date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New berwick date

The folks in the town of Berwick, PA REALLY WANT US to come there THIS year. I'd like to get somewhat of a scope of who might be inclined to come to this race. Please just answer the pole (yes/no) to give us an idea of what kind of show we can put on.

We still have the NAC's in 3 different classes and the town is going to move the Riverfest it had planned to this new date.....which is October 15 & 16 (which is the next weekend after our Millville race).

We really do not want to tell people that want us there no if we can help it. They are still putting up the prize $$ and as stated previously, the NAC's.

Please let me know your feelings on this (ASAP) so that DVORA can make a call.

Thanks.
    Yes
    78.57%
    No
    21.43%

The poll is expired.

Shawn Breisacher

Sounds Awesome to me Shawn............
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

excellant for me Ill be there and hopefully some other D hydros

Pete G 17N cruise missile

Comment

1 csr please
        PJ
        118-P
        If your not fast, your food
        TEAM TOWER
        RUNABOUT DIVISION
        Suck it up buddy its only three laps (John Runne)

Comment

One problem for DVORA

There is one problem that we as a club are worried about with regards to the new date at Berwick: Getting the club trailer back and forth from Berwick, where it is now, to Millville for our 10/8 and 10/9 race and then back to Berwick for the following weekend. Then after Berwick we need to get the club trailer back to New Jersey.
          We as a club need our members to step up on this one. I, as president, would love to be able to race two weekends in a row BUT we are going to need ALOT of assistance form DVORA members.
          Scott

Comment

My dad and I are going, but I'll have to check to see if Scully still wants to go

Comment

DVORA equipment

Originally posted by sglossner View Post
              There is one problem that we as a club are worried about with regards to the new date at Berwick: Getting the club trailer back and forth from Berwick, where it is now, to Millville for our 10/8 and 10/9 race and then back to Berwick for the following weekend. Then after Berwick we need to get the club trailer back to New Jersey.
              We as a club need our members to step up on this one. I, as president, would love to be able to race two weekends in a row BUT we are going to need ALOT of assistance form DVORA members.
              Scott
              Ray Hastings and I have agreed to tow the two rescue boats back to Berwick after the Millville race abd back again for winter storage. Jim Tower, his son PJ and Bill Walker are moving the boats to Millville this weekend for the 10/8-9 race. What we need now is for someone to tow the club trailer with the clock, scales, etc., back again, from Millville to Berwick in time for the new Berwick race weekend.
              Phil Doerle
              Last edited by PopPop; 09-14-2011, 12:59 PM.
              !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Originally posted by johnsonm50
                Ill step my CSH up for the fun of it if a 3rd is needed.
                Can't step-up stock classes.
                Ryan Runne
                9-H
                Wacusee Speedboats
                ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Berwick/Millville

Why don't you switch the DATES & avoid all the trailer shuffling ??????

Comment

Can't switch weekends

The Berwick Riverfest is already rescheduled for 10/15 and 10/16 so that is when they want us there.
                    We just need to get the Club Trailer form Millville to Berwick and then back to NJ.
                    We should have enough members that SOMEONE should be willing to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by bill hoctor View Post
                      Why don't you switch the DATES & avoid all the trailer shuffling ??????
                      Good Idea Bill. Of course, there is always the possibility of Millville on OCT 22, 23. What does everyone else think of that ??
                      !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

I will take the club trailer back to Millville after Berwick. Can anyone else get it up there? One way for one trailer and this will all come together. Any takers? Greg
                        Future J dad!

Comment

This sounds workable!! Any tow money? We can bring the usual double-D's and even provide some excitement in 850hydro if necessary.

Alex
                          Mad Russian Racing.. sponsored by Victorias Secret... push up or hush up

Comment

Let's see if I have this right???

DVORA boat moving:
                            1. 9/17 and 18-Bill Walker, PJ and Jim Tower will take the two rescue boats and Club Trailer form Berwick to Millville
                            2. Ray Hastings and Phil Doerle will take 2 rescue boats from Millville to Berwick after Millville race.
                            3. Mike Stapleton will take Club Trailer from Millville to Berwick
                            4. Glossner/Breisacher team will take one rescue boat back to Glossner house in Tabernacle, NJ after Berwick
                            5. Ray Hastings or Phil Doerle will take other rescue boat back from Berwick to site to be determined
                            6. Greg Lyons will tow Club Trailer from Berwick back to site to be determined

If this is all correct please confirm and a big thank you to all who have volunteered to do this
                            Pretty sure we can find some type of compensation for all your efforts.
                            Scott

Comment

Berwick Race

Bill Walker, PJ and Jim Tower say yes to #1. Nice when a plan comes together. Thank You All.

Jim Tower 118P

Comment

Working...
                              X