Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campgrounds near Lock Haven

Hi All,
    I am in search of a campground close to the Lock Haven race site. I know there are lots of free spots at the race site but my parents want to stay at a campground that has water and electricity. They have a medium sized Class "A" with 50a electrical. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks,
    Fred

camp grounds near lockhaven

Their is a State Park called Eagle Rock State Park south of Lockhaven, Pa.
    approx 10 to 12 miles. If you google Pa state parks they have telephone #s listed.

Jim Tower

Comment

It's actually Bald Eagle State Park... here's the directions: Bald Eagle State Park, Centre County, is along PA 150 between Milesburg and Lock Haven. From the I-80 west, take Exit 158 to PA 150 north for about 10 miles. From the I-80 east, take Exit 178 to US 220 north, to PA 150 south for about 13 miles... and its website http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/statepar...baldeagle.aspx
      There's also Quiet Oaks Campground www.quietoakscampground.org, which is aways away in Cross Fork and and Holiday Pines Campground in Loganton, which is not that far away.. www.holidaypines.com/ - Cached - Similar 16 Pine Tree Lane, Loganton
      (570) 725-2267

Comment

Thank you for the information!

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We have reservations at the Bald Eagle State Park!

Cheers,
        Fred

Comment

you're parents will enjoy it there

Comment

Working...
          X