Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVORA at Philidelphia Motorsports Show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVORA at Philidelphia Motorsports Show...

This weekend Delaware Valley Outboard Racing will be at the Philidelphia Expo Center at Oakes, PA for the annual motorsports show. This will be our second year doing it and it is a GREAT show. I know Rich Runne, Jim McCrea, Greg Lyons and myself will be out there, if you want to come out a help out, great, or just come out and check out the show.

Also, thanks to all those that make this happen!!!
    sigpic

What will you have on display?

What will you have on display?

At Lock Haven, PA last Labor Day weekend Luke and I ended up pitting at the far end of the park, closest to the bridge. Ours were the first race boats people saw as they walked from the beer tent to get a closer look at the races. I was surprised (and felt unprepared) at how many people stopped by to ask questions. The #1 question we were asked is, "how much does one of them cost?" with "how fast does one of them go?" a distant second. I felt like I should have had something to hand out to give people more information. Hopefully you'll have at least a list to hand out of new & used equipment available for sale.

Here's an idea. Have racers email you their equipment that is for sale with the understanding that DVORA earns a brokerage fee (amount to be determined) on the sale. Racers have to agree to your fee to be included on the list handed out to the public. DVORA's job is simply to provide the seller's contact information to prospective buyers. It's a win-win-win situation.
    Last edited by Mark 72@E; 01-19-2011, 05:15 PM.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
    72@E
    Former Boat Racer
    21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
    20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

Good idea Mark... Unfortunatly only about 5 trailers down was a pile of DVORA fliers, schedules, and random club info in my trailer. Prices/classifieds are a good idea though. I will have to nail down a couple of rig costs for this weekends show. We will post pics of our booth once setup... GL
      Future J dad!

Comment

Photos

Photos from the Motorspors show;
        http://community.webshots.com/slideshow/579618469TIANqw
        !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Great shots

Nice pics Mr Phil.........great display!!

Comment

Thanks Matt. The great credit goes to Rich Runne and Jim McCray who set up the display on Friday.
            !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Great pics Phil. Hope the display creats enough interest to claim some new blood.

Comment

DVORA Motor Sports

Originally posted by PopPop View Post
                Thanks Matt. The great credit goes to Rich Runne and Jim McCray who set up the display on Friday.
                Thanks to Rich and Jim and all the others involved in this display. Thank you for the work you put into racing.

Comment

Working...
                X