Millville 2010 Fall Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millville 2010 Fall Roll Call

Here's a new one, Earl messed up the other one , Sorry Coach Scott. Who's coming!

Martin Mari wants to know if any BSR/15ssr are coming?

He is running ASR and Axsr if no BSR's.
    Thank You
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Yes Earl we will have 3 BSR's out of my trailer as long as you are bring the Racecraft that I put on your trailer at crystal lake.

Comment

Check 2nd PM to you Rich.

Originally posted by Rich Runne View Post
      Yes Earl we will have 3 BSR's out of my trailer as long as you are bring the Racecraft that I put on your trailer at crystal lake.
      Rich,
      Please check the 2nd PM I sent you, disregard the first from last week.
      Thanks Bud!

Langlois- 1-20ssh, Jeff C. - 1-20ssh & 1-Csh
      Mari- 1-BSR & 1-ASR
      Peterson 1-CMH
      Simmons 1-ASR
      Worm 3- BSR & more
      Desiato 1-ASH and *more if you have rig.

Keep it up..............Post.
      Last edited by Hydroglobe17J; 10-05-2010, 08:54 AM. Reason: Added stuff!
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Weather to be spectacular!!!!!!!

Weather forecast for Millville this weekend is sunny and temps in upper 60s to low 70s. 0% chance of rain and light winds. What more could you racers ask for??????
        Hope to see a large turnout fo boats at our race this weekend.
        Scott Glossner

Comment

Csr

I know we have a least a few......myself, 110-J, Lyons, PJ Tower, Pat Farrel. Let's keep it going.
          Shawn Breisacher

Comment

I'll be there.

20SSH
            Csh

Is there testing Friday?
            Last edited by csh2z; 10-05-2010, 10:32 AM.
            John Runne
            2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

I'll be one of the BSR's on Richs' list, and a 25SSR for me as well. G Lyons
              Future J dad!

Comment

Will there be Friday testing?
                Team Tower

Comment

You can certainly run CMR with your CSR, the only thing you'll need to do is upgrade to Mod on your membership. The girls can do this for you for a one time fee on Saturday morning at registration. You will be scored as a CMR and you will receive points. As for testing, I know for a fact that there is not insured sanctioned testing, but whether or not the lakewill allow open testing is up to them. See you this weekend, Greg
                  Future J dad!

Comment

No there will be no testing on Friday. Saturday night there will be a dinner in the club house with a live band bring your dancing shoes. Forcast looks great for the weekend.

Comment

Class call list

I think its time we took responsibility for our own region class structure. Who's going to race this weekend, should I make the drive, Get off you butt and go race. I will be going need a ride. Let's get together and take one trailer and share driving, need parts, driver, motor or boat to race. All good questions to get you to race.

I volunteer to be C Stock Monitor.

Jim Tower

Job Discription:

Class monitor will start the region, or out of region, call llist by calling the next to call person a week before the race weekend. Keep calling until you make contact. That person then calls next on list until the last one on the list calls the class monitor. You will count the yas and nas and pass it on to next to call. Their may be a time you cannot contact the next to call person. No problem call next on list. Monitor call 1 who calls 2 who can't get 3 so call 4 but tell 4 you can't get 3 and pass it on to the monitor.
                      When you get the call you must call the next on the list even if you are not going to race that weekend. If you miss the class call for next race, take the responsibility to call monitor and let him/her know you will or will not race.

Class monitor will call the race chairman and give him a count of who will be racing that weekend in designated class.

This will not take much of your time. but will surely give you the incentive to drive to a race in region, or out of region, and be assured of having enough boats in you class. We can post on Hydroracer for out of region racers, who are coming to our race of theirs.

Name Telephone Time to call Next to Call

1. James & PJ Tower 570-443-7017 after 6PM Greg
                      2. Greg Lyons
                      3. Shawn Breisscher
                      4. Creig Bowman
                      5. AJ Jennings
                      6. Daryl Curry
                      7. Don Reiner
                      8. Pat Farrel

How about volunteers for all the classes that we run in region? Step up and start your call list. We in DVORA need to stepup for next year.

Call me for Telephone #s of the above named. Need Pat Farrel #
                      PJ, Shawn, Creig, AJ, Pat will race others please call to let me know.

Jim Tower
                      Last edited by jtower3941; 10-05-2010, 06:26 PM. Reason: new info

Comment

Great idea Jim. I will put out a yellow pad at registration. Drivers will just put there name, contact number and/or email, and the classes they run. I will orginize all the info into class folders and have them available for mail or email or put it on the DVORA website when we decide to start one again.
                        sigpic

Comment

1 350 MH
                          1 CSH
                          Saturday only out of our trailer.
                          Ian Augustine

Comment

Mods

Jeff Williams is coming with his CMR. I'm sure you could get a couple of us stock guys to step up just to take another ride.
                            Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Not sure which Yamato you have, but a 102 is a probationary BMR engine, but BMR rarely runs in region 3. Other than that, you can run 25SSR, CSR, and CMR with the same rig, the 25 requires a 9/16 restrictor which I can lend you. That would be a total of 12 heats over the two days on the same rig with only minimal changes. As for the MOD upgrade, don't quote me on the exact number, but I believe it's in the $35/$40 ballpark. Next year, just register for a 'Super' membership on your APBA form, it will give you stock, mod, and pro for under $200. The CSR guys will step up so the CMR guys can run, they will not be left on the beach. Keep the questions coming, DVORA is an excellent club for driver support. Greg
                              Future J dad!

Comment

Working...
                              X