Central Divisionals Footage...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Divisionals Footage...

Looking for Central Divisionals footage, preferably the first heat of BSR.

Thanks
    Last edited by MGallagher; 07-12-2010, 12:30 PM.
    sigpic

Bsr

I hope someone filmed it. BSR this weekend was great and the first heat on Saturday was one of the best heats of racing that I have ever seen. Those guys drove HARD!

Bill
    Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

All i can say is A and B was all Jersey!!!!!
      mike ross

Comment

We gotta get those C's back in the water.
        sigpic

Comment

Footage

I don't know if anyone got BSR on film (Ray?)... but I do know that there is some pretty sweet footage of Dean Sutherland's BSH crash on the MHRA facebook page!

Become a fan and check it out!
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mic...A/241066410813
          Elek Hutchinson
          36M

Comment

I think that was young Ray’s video of Dean's spill. He and Dean posted it to the MHRA site shortly after it occurred.

As for me, lesson learned for next time I get the chance to sit in a cushy and stable pontoon in turn one. I got a bunch of great footage but I was zoomed out to far to bring any of the spectacular action up into your face.

Young Ray will post the best of what we have when I can pin him down; He is out being a 17 year old in the middle of summer; remember those days?
            Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Comment

Working...
            X