No announcement yet.

Fall Millville 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stacy, not sure yet what I'm racing. I'm still checking with other racers to see who is coming with what?
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Even if your not sure, it's good to pre-reg for every possible class, that way it's done, and you don't have to worry about a... wait for it.... LATE FEE
      Remember:
      -ONE entry blank per class
      -Fill out completely!

Thanks to those of you who have sent them so far.

Ian, love the boat name! Very original! Keep 'em coming, boys and girls!

Stacy
      "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

We really should get a roll call going, so racers from far away can come!
        Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Millville

I'll be on my way home from NYC. I figured I would make a little stop and race some BSR. I'll be there Saturday or Sunday, haven't finalized anything yet.
          Team Red

Comment

Originally posted by jswain3 View Post
            I'll be on my way home from NYC. I figured I would make a little stop and race some BSR. I'll be there Saturday or Sunday, haven't finalized anything yet.
            You'll be in the City, and you didn't tell me!?!?! Call me, Mr Swain! And send me your pre-reg
            "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Millville Oct

Is the go kart racing going to happen on Sat. Night??? I would like to pre-register. Lets get the Old Farts in some racing. Maybe take on some of the young guns and whip some butt.

Comment

I know all the tough guys camp or sleep in the van but where do other people stay? The Best Western, the Holiday Inn, or the Country Inn by Carlson? And which is closest to the pits? Inquiring Princesses want to know. Thanks.
                Twisted Sister

Comment

Originally posted by L. Allen View Post
                  I know all the tough guys camp or sleep in the van but where do other people stay? The Best Western, the Holiday Inn, or the Country Inn by Carlson? And which is closest to the pits? Inquiring Princesses want to know. Thanks.
                  Laurie, I think the guy who works at the liquor store in town rents out rooms. And can carry packages to your car. Let's face it, who's better then him?

Robin
                  John Runne
                  2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Her ya go Mr. Towers. I plan on doing it Sunday after the race.
                    http://www.njmp.com/karting.html
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X