lock haven 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lock haven 09

hello everyone, i am back, i am going to be at grass lake to run. i have been out of racing for a few years, have raced a sprint cars, pro stock, but nothing compares to being on the water. but enough about me,,,,, i am posting this to get some of your opinions. i think this would bring a boat load more people to the race, and even the sport, i have raced quite a few different sports, and all of them have given something back at the end of the day. at this time in the world my idea, which will become reality, since i am from lock haven,pa , and am a local businessman, i have a few contacts. i am going to type a letter, asking for money to put up for prize money for the classes that will be run . i am not saying every class will benefit from this, but i am going to try my hardest to get as much as i can, and instead of having the dash for the cash in c hydro only, there will be prize money for each place of finish, which could also be called tow money. i love boat racing, and will do anything i can to keep this sport going and to get as many people involved as possible, and in my opinion this will help. i am asking anyone that might be able to give me a letterhead for either dvora or apba.. i can be reached at 5702951026,,,
    i am also going to be working on more thn one race at lock haven in the future thanks to everyone

Brandin,
    Glad to see you are getting back in. I have been trying for 8 years to get back in and still working on it. Good idea on getting prize money. Hopefully it works out.
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

thanks

i tried racing on the dirt, it just wasnt the same,, besides the racing, the people in stock outboard the people are great, iwas hitting a race or 2 for the last couple and when i leave to go home i actually miss the people

Comment

Hey, Brandin...

Let me know if there is anything the Jaycees can do to help.

Scott Johnson
        President, Lock Haven Area Jaycees

Comment

Working...
        X