Happy Birthday 411-P Dave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday 411-P Dave

Hope you have a Great Birthday Dave! Get a big boat & race again buddy!
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Thanks Earl! Trying to lose that weight.....to fit in a "A" Hydro maybe?

Comment

Happy birthday Dave.
      !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Dave A Runabout weight is 15lbs more than the hydro weight so you will not have to lose so much weight so now you can have another beer, and runabouts are alot more fun. Happy Birthday

Comment

Thanks Rich! I tried that route before, remember? I had much better luck airin' it out in that Bezoat! How have you been? Heard that you had a Justice visitor recently......should I get a suit ready? Get back to me, Later, Dave.

Comment

Appreciate it Phil! Hey, I think Beth sent a message awhile back...was unemployed at the time, and it disappeared? What is her link on Hydroracer? I really enjoy those pictures...I remember Ray and Nuch, and that 45-J......what a smooth, impressive machine that was! I remember Steve letting Harper copy his Hedlund "A" Hydro....He tweaked the design a bit....that was Harpers innovation for ya, but it was an out of control beast for them! I think Jill dumped it several times, then they retired that boat.....it WAS MEAN!!! Keep up the good work, and dig up more oldies! Take care, Dave.

Comment

Working...
            X