No announcement yet.

Lambertville 40th Anniversary Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tenting allowed anywhere and everywhere. Just stay away from the sewer treatment plant...
    Future J dad!

Comment

just looked on the net. the river is at 2.35 ft high. FYI
      and very muddy. see you all there.

Comment

I was there wednesday afternoon testing, and the water was not muddy at all. The current was not bad either. Might have been the best I've ever seen the conditions there actually... It didn't rain that much here yesterday, so hopefully the water is still fine. Should be a great weather wise.

Comment

Beautiful day of testing today. Los of boats already. Looking for a first class weekend.
          !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Monday...

Here it is, hope all got home stress free & safe. What fun! I wanna say a thousand thanks,, especially to the Bill Scully Moms Devil Team, Greg, DW, John, Rich, Ive never seen such step in & help before.
            Team Tower

Comment

Originally posted by johnsonm50 View Post
              Here it is, hope all got home stress free & safe. What fun! I wanna say a thousand thanks,, especially to the Bill Scully Moms Devil Team, Greg, DW, John, Rich, Ive never seen such step in & help before.
              Its the regular boat racer way of doing and being. Glad you and your family had a good time and glad I got to meet you.

Comment

Very cool race. First time racing in 30 years! Had a great time and it was good seeing old friends. See you at Lock Haven.

PJ
                118-P
                PJ
                118-P
                If your not fast, your food
                TEAM TOWER
                RUNABOUT DIVISION
                Suck it up buddy its only three laps (John Runne)

Comment

New Friend!

Originally posted by xcsp700 View Post
                  Very cool race. First time racing in 30 years! Had a great time and it was good seeing old friends. See you at Lock Haven.

PJ
                  118-P
                  My new Friend's name is PJ.
                  Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

There are a couple of praises I would like to give for this past weekends events.

First, thank you and congratulations to those who helped plan and put this race on, Beth, Betsy, Rich, Troy, and Sheri. What a great event it turned out to be!

Second, congratulations to Ed Runne and Ron Selwach in there, what looks to be, completion of the 15" B Sidewinder. It had 3 wins over the weekend and tookhome some well deserved points in both BSR and BSH. It looked and sounded great! It actually sounded a little bit meaner than the Hot Rod. Mike Kench in the BSH and Greg Lyons in the BSR really did the motor justice and showed everyone the true potential of this great prodject that Racing Outboards should be extremely proud of. GET YOURS NOW!

Third and finally, I liked to say what a great job our new drivers did and are doing. Mike, you looked great in CSH and did exactly what you needed to do in your first race. PJ, you looked good out there in your Runnecraft and you did very well in keeping control in that second turn.
                    sigpic

Comment

Greg Lyons in the BSR

Originally posted by MGallagher View Post

Second, congratulations to Ed Runne and Ron Selwach in there, what looks to be, completion of the 15" B Sidewinder. It had 3 wins over the weekend and took home some well deserved points in both BSR and BSH. It looked and sounded great! It actually sounded a little bit meaner than the Hot Rod. Mike Kench in the BSH and Greg Lyons in the BSR really did the motor justice and showed everyone the true potential of this great prodject that Racing Outboards should be extremely proud of. GET YOURS NOW!
                      It's almost like you need a program to keep up with the boat, motor, and driver changes in this sport...

ADD: Was there a Sidewinder win on Saturday? I'm trying to match photos (I wasn't there Sunday).
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Mark 72@E; 06-03-2009, 06:46 AM.
                      @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
                      72@E
                      Former Boat Racer
                      21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
                      20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

Originally posted by MGallagher View Post
                        There are a couple of praises I would like to give for this past weekends events.

Beth and Betsy did an amazing job getting this race back on track. I'd also like to mention Alan Brown. His efforts with the local community should be acknowledged.

Comment

Go Alan Brown............!!

Originally posted by 14J View Post
                          I'd also like to mention Alan Brown. His efforts with the local community should be acknowledged.
                          Thanks to Alan for getting the Boy Scout Troop and the other concessions here this year. The concessions were maybe the best anywhere in boat racing around the country and made the weekend very enjoyable.

Matt & Val

Comment

It was a great weekend, thanks to all mentioned. Unfortunatly my mom, Betsy, and Alan can't control the river current, because that was the only snag of the weekend. We had news coverage, articles and pics in two local papers, and plenty of spectators, and several food vendors all thanks to the hard work of many. Be sure to put Lambertville on your schedule for next year.
                            Future J dad!

Comment

Lambertville

I would like to thank all who gave my son help and information for his first race in a CSR. That was a demonstration of Racing Family. Thank you all.

Jim Tower the old 118P

Comment

Fun weekend

Thanks for all your praise. We had a good time putting it together even with the few snags in the background. Many notes for next year.
                                Thanks to all the racers, both new and old who came to race and watch. It was nice seeing everyone. Hopefully more vendors next year. Boy scouts are already pumped for it, they did well. Who knows, maybe the laws will change and we can get a few of those boys and their dads racing.....
                                Thanks to Betsy and Allan for all their help here on this end.
                                Beth
                                Beth Maurer
                                LiquidStoneConcreteDesigns.com
                                'Let us show you how fun concrete can be!!!'

Comment

Working...
                                X