Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 Northeast Stock and Mod Divisionals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Northeast Stock and Mod Divisionals...

Here is the sanction and the official poster for Millville this year.

http://www.apba-racing.com/apps/race...2193&hideNav=1
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Matt..................

Nice posters but arn't those guys leaning way out of those hydro's!!

See ya

Comment

Yea, it will take two Gallagher's to race you. One to beat you and the other to let off the throttle and pity race you. Weeeeee! Let it begin!
      sigpic

Comment

Any word on Lambertville race? Will that be the 2009 Northeast Stock and Mod Divisionals...? Can someone up-date us, and also let people know White Haven,PA is a go for June 20-21,2009. I'm getting many different stories and people asking that would like to know.
        Thank You
        Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

NO, I do not think so. It has been left to region 2 and I think it will be at there new Vermont race.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Matt!
            Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Dam Race

Put it on your calander. June 20th and 21st is the Dam Race.

Have your state registeration for your race boats, Fish and Boat will be checking for cards.

Do not need a safety Cert. for Dam Race. But you do need a bear hunting license. LOL

Jim Tower 118-P

Comment

Vermont --------region 2 ????

We may have lost our 80 yamatos in stock and can't run the Merc in A . but ....... We will fight to the bitter end to Keep Vermont in REGION 1...Most uf us up in the North country are well armed !!! The Green Mountain Boys are a huge part of Region 1 and we plan to keep it that way !!!

Comment

Originally posted by jtower3941 View Post
                  Have your state registeration for your race boats, Fish and Boat will be checking for cards.
                  Not exempt at this race? This would be news I had not heard

Comment

Spoke to the Vermont Contingent today and they do not feel that the site is capable of hosting a Divisionals at this time and will respectfully pass on the opportunity to host the event.

As a new site there will be unforseen issues that develope during the course of the weekend that would be disruptive to a Championship event. With limited pit space and very limited access to the water, they have only selected twelve classes for the schedule in order to work the kinks out of a first time event.

They are sure that if the race is successful this year, the landowners will want the race to grow and could accomodate more boats in the future.

Comment

Divisionals

Will there be a NE divisionals this year ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Jack View Post
                        Will there be a NE divisionals this year ?
                        You should have or will be receiving a call from Steve Noury today regarding this topic.

The site is nearly resolved, however, I don't want to go public until this has been finalized. Discussions are ongoing and the S.O.R.C should be voting on the moved location within the next few days.

Stay tuned.................

Comment

Can we guess??

Originally posted by 14J View Post

The site is nearly resolved, however, I don't want to go public until this has been finalized. Discussions are ongoing and the S.O.R.C should be voting on the moved location within the next few days.

Stay tuned.................
                          Some of us think the race will be held on Troy's private lake in the Hampton's?? Am i close?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
                            Some of us think the race will be held on Troy's private lake in the Hampton's?? Am i close?
                            You're getting warmer!

Comment

Working...
                            X