Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lambertville,NJ Forty Year Celebration !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambertville,NJ Forty Year Celebration !!!!

Last Week in May 2009.

I heard Lambertville,NJ is maybe having 2 marathons, one in CSR and one in ASR. I thought a Figure 8 would be cool , but I got voted down again! I did almost make Billy Simmons fall off his chair laughing and pointing at me!

Hope to see everyone there!
    Last edited by Hydroglobe17J; 02-23-2009, 05:50 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Marathon?

Would like to hear about any marathons. Wow, a figure eight, what a way to get even with that guy that saws you off during short course. KampKurz

Comment

Earl:
      We had a figure 8 race long time ago. But we had to cancel it on the secone lap because some guys kepe running a figure 2. LOL
      Last edited by jtower3941; 02-23-2009, 07:26 AM. Reason: mis spell

Comment

About the CSR and ASR marathon. How many miles/laps/min. is the race going to be? Is the race going to be on the closed course site or are we going to go above the bridge? Start from shore or clock start? Just asking.

Comment

Lambertville Banner...

Some small adjustments to make but here is the first draft.
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

Great Colors!

Originally posted by MGallagher View Post
            Some small adjustments to make but here is the first draft.
            Matt
            Great banners, but i don't see any Hydro's? Maybe Hydro's weren't invented back then

We will bring a few with us to Lambertville to help celebrate! Heck, maybe Bobby Austin will show up with the ole 33-J!

Matt & Val

Comment

Marathon?

Just checkin' back in for info on the previously mentioned marathon! Will it, in fact, take place? If so, will it be on a different course? How long? Will there be a right hander to keep the flat turners in line (please...pretty please)? Talk to me. Mark

Comment

Sorry, Mark I thought more details would be put on here already. I missed the last meeting I think, I've been ill & haven't rememebered much lately. The details will follow soon on the Marathon.
                Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

The marathon is firm but the details have yet to be worked out. Two things are for sure, it will be several laps of the regular race course and it will be a lemans from the ramp. Other then that we are open for discussion. Runabouts only and only left handers; A's one day and C's the other.
                  Future J dad!

Comment

Lambertville marathons!!

Hey you guys, thanks so much for your replies regarding marathon racing at Lambertville. It may be out of reach for me, but I sure like hearing about it!
                    I very much admire some of the folks that I have been fortunate to have met thanks to Top'O, and if I could ever make my way out to honor those memories...well then that would be great.
                    I'm wondering, will there be enough laps, so if Craig Bowman and I both run roll ups, will we have a chance to make a big enough hole to make a flat turner earn his keep? Right on you guys! Kamp Kurz

Comment

Mark, If you make it out you'll sure have a good time I can garauntee that. And don't worry, it's a little river course, it was made for rollin' up!
                      Ryan Runne
                      9-H
                      Wacusee Speedboats
                      ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_4z View Post
                        Mark, If you make it out you'll sure have a good time I can garauntee that. And don't worry, it's a little river course, it was made for rollin' up!
                        Ryan, I have already told Mark the same,it will be a blast weekend. Hey, you need to get more sleep Ryan 4 o'clock in the morning posting!
                        Dude, "Wheres My Boat" Ha! Ha!

Comment

Long Run

Great Job on 40 years guys! That's a long run for a race site.

Matt, I love the banner. Nothing better than BU-BSR. Those guys always were and still are...crazy!

Tom Kargus

Comment

Id like to make my 1st race at Lambertville and want to know if camping is allowed at the site? Thanks, Mike
                            Team Tower

Comment

Yes camping is allowed. Looking foward to helping you get on the water. Region members will start showing up Friday morning for testing/pit setup. Greg
                              Future J dad!

Comment

Working...
                              X