@@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
      72@E
      Former Boat Racer
      21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
      20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

There were 16 CSH entries on Sunday for the Dash. The elims only got you into the finals as it was a two heat final. Brian drove a great race staying out of the inside and motoring around the outside keeping his speeds up through the corners. It was anyone's race all weekend as there were several of us running about the same speed. It was just a matter of who got out front. Great Job goes out to Brian for his win! I finished fourth in the Dash this year but did finish first Saturday, Ian was second on Saturday I believe.

Thank You DVORA for another great Lock Haven event!
        Last edited by jsilvestri; 09-01-2008, 06:51 AM.
        Joe Silvestri
        CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
        JH/JR

Comment

THE "Lock" !

Sounds like another good time at the "Lock"! Way to go to big Joe on Saturday and a big nod out to B. Palmquist for winning the cash, eh!!!!
          Out,
          55-S

Comment

Great weather Sat. & Sunday for racing. The locals are unbelieveable out there, they come by with their kids and just enjoy the whole thing, one couple came by yesterday and asked for Chip Fuller, looking for him from last year. Still no luck for me. Engine died last lap, spun out twice, broke throttle cable in first turn, jumped gun I think twice, broke bottom of hydro on cart etc. I may just go to help from now on! Have Fun!
            Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Wow Earl, you are quite the sh_*: magnet, aren't you?

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by 22W View Post
                Wow Earl, you are quite the sh_*: magnet, aren't you?
                Ryan, It seems "THE LOCK" always makes up for all my good luck during the seasons! LOL
                Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Did any A Mod Hydros show up? And if so, what engines were running? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by les View Post
                    Who made the finals for cooler bobbing?
                    James Luce was the fastest qualifier at a very impressive 4 sec. Greg Lyons, Tim VanVliet, Andy Anderson, and Jimmy Shane all made the finals. Andy took home the Championship.
                    Ryan Runne
                    9-H
                    Wacusee Speedboats
                    ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Lock Haven was a huge success. The younger generation stepped up and did a fabulous job. Thank you to everyone for coming to Lock Haven and making it a success and thank you to all those who helped out. That is what makes it a suceessfully weekend. See you in Millville Oct. 4 & 5.
                      SPORTMANSHIP expresses an aspiration that the activity will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors.

Comment

Working...
                      X