X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live from White Haven, PA

Good luck today keep us posted.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Updates, updates, updates
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

White Haven, PA 6-28-08

Enjoyed the race...Enjoy these pictures!
      Attached Files

Comment

White Haven PA

Pictures from Saturday.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	6-28-08017.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	334006

Click image for larger version

Name:	6-28-08014.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	334007

Comment

Thanks!

A GIANT thank you goes out to Jim Towers, who made this race possible. This race is easy to get to, a beautiful park, and a nice (and long) race course. Another great race put on by the folks at DVORA!!
          Shawn Breisacher

Comment

anyone with some results?
            sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

White Haven

Big thanks also to Matt Gallagher, he must have lost 10 lbs. in sweat from running around all weekend! Thanks to everyone for coming out and supporting a brand new race, I think everything worked out well. The only drawback of the weekend was climbing the hill to get back to the trailers, but a little cardio is a good thing for everyone... I'm sure our spectacular bodacious chief scorer Stacy Runne will post some results sometime soon!? Thanks to all, great weekend. Greg
              Future J dad!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunjumper View Post
                I'm sure our spectacular bodacious chief scorer Stacy Runne will post some results sometime soon!? Greg
                Greg, I can always count on you for a confidence boost! Jill has all the results. (I'm a little busy this week getting ready for Valleyfield! Woo Hoo!) Hopefully she'll get them up soon! But it was an amazing weekend, BEAUTIFUL place! Hope to see more people next year.

The people I would like to thank:
                Jim Towers for all the hard work he has put in for YEARS to put on this event!
                Shawn Breisacher for his towing skills on the jet ski.
                Troy Gladkowski for his bar tab at Arturo's.
                Greg Lyons for his potential Yellow Card infractions.

Thanks to everyone that came, and helped out! See everyone at Thompson!
                Attached Files
                "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Dam Race

Beautiful Race course in a post card setting. Thanks DVORA

Comment

Interesting pit area???

Was the water really high? Where was the road supposed to go? Was a lower pit area under water? Beautiful place!

p.s. that guy in the 1-P sure has a beautiful dome!
                    Last edited by Jeff Brewster 59s; 06-30-2008, 09:27 AM.
                    http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

The Road?

We pitted on that road. There was a guard rail on your left as you exited the pit area. The road emerged from the opposite side of the lake or river and we were told in the winter the water is let out to reveal and allow use of the road. The road was a real thigh and buttocks builder, feelin the burn today.

We did have some 4 wheeler assistance. Fun race!

Comment

OK, Stacy nice pictures lol. Does anyone know who won in any class? How did Scott Clark do in CSH and CMH?
                        sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

The Dam Race White Haven, Pa.

Thank All of you for your cooperation. Especiality Greg Lyons for a 8 hr drive to get his equipment at race and then drive to NJ for club trailer. Thats what you call cooperation. Matt Gallagher and Richard Runne for all their sweat. Billy Simmons for the pit manager job well done. Thanks Scott Goossner and his wife, kept us on our toes. And my wife she almost killed me, key work almost, and rest of my family and extended family boat racers.

Comment

I would also like to thank everyone the came to The Dam Race. I know your comments mean alot to Jim. He really did a lot of work to get this race and make sure all went well. I would also like to personally thank all the rest of the people that just jumped in and helped. Jim and I met with the Water Police Sunday and they were pleased with the way the site was left, clean. For that I thank you. Hope to see you all at Whiney Point.
                            Safety Rich- Your Safety is my business

Comment

Before I call Mr. Towers and thank him personally, I would like to thank him and his family on behalf of DVORA for doing such an amazing job with the Dam Race. We all learned a little bit for next year and I cant wait to go back to that beautiful race site. Maybe we can do a marathon next year?LOL! Great news about the Water Police Rich, that's all because of the work that you and your family did.

Also, thank you to all the racers for there attendance and there help throughout the entire weekend.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X