No announcement yet.

White Haven Roll Call...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey jim.got any pics of this race? hoping to be there this year. are the pits going to be the same?

chuck 280-p

Comment

My Birthday.......

Originally posted by jtower3941 View Post
      Just a report of the Dam Race

Earl in 17J was voted MVP of the race, despite not running his best stuff. But all that attended said they had a good time and will be back for the Dam Race June 20 and 21st of 2009. Keep alert for more info on race. See you all in Ocoee.

Jim Tower 118P
      Thanks Jimmy for having this fine race on my Birthday the 20th! I hope I get to wrestle one of your fine Black Bears which Robin & Mike saw last season while biking on trails.
      Take Care, Stay Warm & Seee you soon!
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Dam Race

I will be there for rescue boat and other support activities. Yes I will handle the garbage.
        Safety Rich- Your Safety is my business

Comment

What's the word on this Rich, is the Dam race happening?
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Earl
            The race is on for June 20 and 21st. DVORA is working hard and plan is to improve each race site. Race course is excelent and a picture post card area. No tag team wrestling with the bears. Picture on one of the other threads, look at it.

Jim Tower 118-P

Comment

Working...
            X