• Show
Clear All

• White Haven,PA June 28-29

Here is the write up from the website.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

nice work...

Matt and DVORA,

Nice work on obtaining a new site! The dam reminds me the of the old days at Lawrenceville, PA. Good luck and hope you have great weather and a good turnout.

Mark

Comment

The flyer says all stock classes except DSR and Mod classes etc. Not sure if you are running Mods or not. Please clarify. There is no punctuation between DSR and the Mod

Comment

matt, am i seeing this,? no 850ccmod hydro?

Comment

All J classes. All stocks, except DSR and 45SS. Mod Classes will be 3500cch,500cch,500ccr,750ccr,and 850cch. Sorry for confusion. Hope this helps.

Thanks Mark, but all the credit must be given to Mr. Jim Towers for his efforts on this.
          sigpic

Comment

thanks matt, i was bumming. but now im happy. lol ill be at lambertville early to help.
            see you soon. chuck 280-p

Comment

this race is close to my house. anyone need imfo on how to get there, let me know

Comment

Here is a link to the race information page on the DVORA website. You can also go to the website home page and click on the picture of the Dam for this as well.

http://www.delawarevalleyoutboardracing.com/id10.html
                sigpic

Comment

White Haven DAM RACE

Hi Matt:
                  Looks good thanks. See you at Lambertville.

Jim

Comment

Bumping to the top! Next Race for DVORA!
                    sigpic

Comment

Here is the official "Dam Race" Banner.
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

1 CSH
                        No Dave, he is doing something stupid, like going to Hawaii....
                        Ian Augustine

Comment

THE DAM RACE Motels in area of White Haven
                          Indicate that you are from Region 3 Stock Outboard Boat Races.
                          <o></o>
                          KNIGHTS INN Telephone 570-443-9785 $55.00per dbl.occ
                          I-80 Exit 277, right at light on Rt 940, 2 miles on right.
                          PA Turnpike, Exit 95, left at light on Rt 940, 2 miles on right.
                          I-81 to I-80, East to Exit 277, right at light 2 miles on right.
                          <o></o>
                          CONFORT INN Telephone: Ask for Suzanne 570-443-8461 $79. 99dbl occ
                          I-80 Exit 277, corner of PA Turnpike and Rt 940
                          PA Turnpike, Exit 95, left at light on Rt 940
                          I-80 to I-81 East to Exit 277, corner of PA Turnpike and Rt 940

RAMADA INN Telephone 1- 800-251-2600 $109.00per dbl.occ
                          I-80 Exit 277, right at light; 1 mile on left. 10 or more rooms $99.00
                          PA. Turnpike, Exit 95, left at light,
                          I-81 to I-80 East, Exit 277, right at light. 1mile on left.
                          <o></o>
                          All motels within 6 miles of pits. Book you rooms early, Wine Festival Same Wk end.
                          <o></o>
                          FRANCIS WALTER DAM, White Haven Pa. follow Pit Parking Signs.
                          I-80 to Exit 277, Pa. Turnpike, Right at light, 1.5 miles turn left for 3 miles follow Pit Parking Signs.
                          PA. Turnpike to Exit 95, left at light, 1.5 miles, left for 3 miles follow Pit Parking Signs.
                          I-81 to I-80, East to Exit 277, Pa. Turnpike, Right at light, 1.5 miles, left for 3 miles follow Pit Parking Signs.
                          Last edited by MGallagher; 06-17-2008, 05:36 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Remember, supporting a new race site is one of the more important things you can do.
                            Ian Augustine

Comment

Working...
                            X