• Show
Clear All

No trash, but plenty of trash talk!

Twisted Sister

Comment

Originally posted by L. Allen View Post
      No trash, but plenty of trash talk!

Does that mean your coming???
      "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Fast Jack....The NY Youngs are bringing (2) 25ssH & Dick D. is bringing a rig if you need another, talk at Franklin. Dave Young field this one for me?
        Matt &/or Craig any testing on FRiday?
        Thanks Guys!
        Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Test at your own risk. Please remember all the NJ State Laws that you need to obey if you do decide to test Friday.
          sigpic

Comment

Testing at Lambertville has always been at your own risk, do not run under the bridge or your will get a ticket.

Comment

Thanks Guys, now I'm so scared I'm not testing,just going to run crappy again!
              Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Long Island Bunch

This is the way I know it is as of now now for 25 SSH;

Doug 4-N, Neon Eon (my HERO), Mark DuMoulin (Son), and myself.

Any other geriatrics going to be there in the GRATEFUL DEAD class???

I'll be there with a BSH also (if anybody cares)

See ya there,
                Dave

Comment

Dave I will be there with the BSH and we can put a body in the other boat breathing is optional so will need one more.
                  Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

hey dave, I CARE. if i wasent so fat.
                    i would race you in bsh. any 850mod hydro's???? ill be there did some work on the boat/motor.
                    looks like a HOT weekend comming up.

Comment

Hotels..................

Beware!! The Best Western listed on the race circular is rapidly running out of rooms and they are $200 per night!! No racer discounts.

Welcome to the big city!!

Comment

Ramada Inn, Flemington is ten miles from the pits, and less than $100.00 a night.
                        908-782-7472
                        Ian Augustine

Comment

Thanks Ian, your the best always looking out for others! See you there buddy!

Comment

Just dropped the Club trailer at Lambertville, looks great and ready to race. Remember, we will be having a club meeting to touch base with everyone Sunday before the races. Also, we plan on running our "3rd" day of racing on Saturday since we are able to start earlier on Saturdays. Weather looks hot and Sunny for Sat. and Hot and 20% chance on Sun.

SEE YOU THERE!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X