Millville Hotel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millville Hotel...

Just a heads up for anyone that didn't book their hotel @ Millville NJ yet, the Best Western that we all stay in has changed ownership. It is now a Quality Inn and the number is 856.327.3300. Looked for the number on hotels.com to book my room last night and said "what do you mean there isn't a Best Western in Millville, sure there is..." Apparently the number is still the same which my mother provided after checking her boat racing Holy Grail contacts list, I still wing it and search for it before every race. Maybe I should start a list! 25 and still relying on my mom... GL
    Future J dad!

Thanks for the update Greg. As an exclusive member of the Greg Lyons Club, I know I can always count on you.
    "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Hey Greg, I'm a lot older than you, MOMs are the Best!
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Bumping for anyone that may have missed this!
        Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

The Sanction is still listing "Best Western". It is the Quality Inn. The phone number is the same!
          "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

I'm here to tell you:
            the Best Western was haunted!
            Maybe it's better now!
            Twisted Sister

Comment

Working...
            X