Boat Racing Swap Meet, May 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Racing Swap Meet, May 5

The Boat Racing Swap Meet and season kickoff party @ Picton will be on May 5

I believe this is the 20th anniversary of this TORC event (not always hosted at the Fralick's)

Dig out the dusty stuff you dont want/use anymore... someone is likely looking for it!

Rick Fralick, the host, will be back in Canada from vacation Thursday April 5should you have any questions. Or I can try and answer.

This event goes rain or shine.

NO PARKING ON THE LAWNS WITHOUT DIRECTION FROM THE FRALICK'S
    Lawns have been damaged in the past. Welcome to pull down to the house/shop, drop off your items and then drive back out to parking.

Show up anytime after 9 am
    - Pay as you go BBQ/drinks throughout the day
    - 50-50 draw at 3:00, must be in attendance
    - Pot luck dinner in the early evening (5pm?)
    - Camping overnight permited, but pre-arrange with the Fralick's
    - Racers, collectors and enthusiasts welcome!

This is as much a social event as it is a swap meet. Many people are there well into the night!

Most of the space is outdoors... best to bring a table or tarp to spread your stuff out on. Also if you have an ez-up might be a good idea.

Bring a lawn chair or two also!

Usually about 50 people show up throughout the day. Anything can show up... Outboards, OPC, Inboard, current or vintage, never know what will be there. All welcome. But primarily it is outboard racing related equipment.

This site is on the water with a boat launch and open to at your risk boat runs. Rick is happy to answer any quesitons in regards to this. It is bigger water, but has provided a good testing area when weather co-operates. This is the site of the historic Picton Inboard Races.

882 County Rd 35,
    Picton, ON
    http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&hl=en...96045&t=h&z=14

Phone: Rick or Chris 613-777-5414
    email: rick@fralickboats.com

Talk to them if you have Pot Luck dinner questions.

There are small Cottages and B&B's for rent within walking distance. Hotels and more B&B are in Belleville/Napanee/Picton. You are welcome to camp over if you like too, tents, rv, etc. Pre-arrange with the Fralick's.

www.HighCommandDistributing.com will be on site I believe, and a couple Thundercats will be there for demo's.
    Last edited by Andrew 4CE; 04-02-2012, 12:21 PM. Reason: Start time update
    Fralick Racing
    Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

I have 1 sheet of 5 mm plywood and 2 sheets of 9mm plywood I will bring if anyone is interested. Email me for pricing if you are interested. arltralite@live.ca
    Matt Arlt

Comment

Thanks for the info Matt, I posted on the CBF forum.

So far over 30 people confirmed and many regulars are not in that count. We are expecting the usually 50 or so people. I've heard a of some boats, motors, and vintage stuff coming so far.

Should be a great time.
      Fralick Racing
      Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Working...
      X