Region 2 Banquet this Saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Region 2 Banquet this Saturday!

Just heard their banquet is this Saturday in Long Island. I have no other details but if anyone wants to attend please post here and ask...hopefully someone will have information for you....Thank You!
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

EORC Banquet

Earl, I think the banquet your are referring to is EORC's annual banquet. It is being held on Saturday the 14th at 7:00 in riverhead NY. If anyone wants more information you can contact me here on Hydroracer
    PETERSEN RACING

15-N

Comment

Thank you......hope to see you racing next season.be well.......
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

The Eastern Outboard Racing Club (EORC) Winterfest Event was no different than other years - A Success! Attendees came from all over - including Connecticut and Massachusetts and New Hampshire! This was the last year that Paul Sumereau was our commodore and "Grand Marshall" for our event! We will miss him and his wife, Lynn, as they are moving to Colorado this year! Thanks to everyone that came, brought Chinese auction items, food, and for all the help in the set up and tear down! Great food prepared by Karen Waski. And to the Riverhead Elks BPOE Lodge!

EORC was established in 1947 in Riverhead, NY.

Comment

Working...
        X