No announcement yet.

Erinsville Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sory spence we are not able to make it broken asr boat also jr has to work please let everyone no about dunnville race aug 14 15 thanks mike sr

Comment

Welcome to the mix Mitch see you there.
      Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
      The eh TEAM
      "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

Originally posted by stu_racing View Post
        Sorry Mark but BCR is not on the sanctions, only BCH.
        OK word is in... this was missed by the club, sorry people, it is on the Dunnville sanction already. I'm not sure on the legality of running them mixed in regardless (step up? they are within 10 c.i.), might be ok, but for sure no one in a Classic Class other than BCH will get points.

A C Merc 30H and D Merc 500's are the exception, they are legal in CSR and DSH respectively. Need to follow the rules of the Stock Classes and not the Classic classes for these two motors to run in those classes.

See y'all tomorrow! Will be fun event regardless! Police patrolling the lake to keep water clam, dinner Sat night, free camping, fuel station at race site, food at race site, bar/restaurant beside pits, boy scouts helping out...
        Last edited by Andrew 4CE; 07-22-2010, 05:40 AM.
        Fralick Racing
        Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

I don't really care if the B runabout gets in the water, I just need to test it at some point! haha. It will be in the trailer either way.
          Mark Krzyzanowski
          32-CE

Comment

Well for those who missed it, the race went off with two full days of racing and good weather. We ended Sunday at 3pm with a possible new JSH driver taking a spin out on the course to see whether JSH is for him or not. Anytime you have this and the kid comes in with an ear to ear smile always adds to the week-end.
            We had some great racing in all classes, with CSH and the new T850 OPC class having the largest fields of 9 or 10 boats each.
            Only 3 people got wet, and they all did so on the smoothest parts of the course. But isn't that usually the case?
            Also, the chicken dinner and band at the on-site restaurant were great.
            I hope that all of you come out next year to join the fun.
            Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Working...
            X