Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erinsville, ON - aka. Beaver Lake is on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erinsville, ON - aka. Beaver Lake is on!

The tentative race of Erinsville, ON is officially on. Thanks to sponsorship from Bath Fitters, Oshawa and Auto Electric, Kingston.
    Details are still being ironed out, but we hope to improve on the inagrual event in 2008, which was a very good success.
    I hope that everyone within a reasonable driving distance will join us and enjoy our hospitality.
    I will continue with updates on the details as they are finalized.
    Spencer Utman #16CE

Forgot to mention the date, July 24th and 25th. This is the same as the pre-season tentative schedule. Under that schedule it was also listed under an "undetermined eastern ontario race".
    Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

erinsville

Spencer,
      Will bring 500 cc mod hydro and 9.9 merc. for a turn boat. And
      I need to know where to dial up the preregistration form.
      Cheers, Peter Rorke.

Comment

Wow, I didn't know this thread was still active. Well since it is, I might as give all a reminder of the Erinsville Ontario race this coming week-end July 21-22, 2012. The dates in previous posts are from past years.

The race this year will have free camping. There is no preregistration available this year but it will be open on site on Friday from 6-8pm and Saturday morning from 8-9am.

I hope to see you all there!
        Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

I'll be there Saturday morning with ASR and ASH. Glad to see OVPC hosting races again!
          Fralick Racing
          Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Beaver Lake is definitely ON for July 18 & 19, 2015. Stock & Mod classes as and usual; free camping. This year we will be allowing limited testing on Friday afternoon after the race course is set up and only until 5 pm. This race is the 9th one at this site. This year the crafters market will be larger and as well we are inviting all our old racing friends from the past to enjoy this weekend..."OLD BOAT RACERS RE-UNION WEEKEND". More details to follow. Free camping and pit passes @ $10 are available for non racers who just want to come out and enjoy the good times!! On site is the Lakeview Tavern, fully stocked bar and eatery right there! Beaver Lake (Erinsville, ONT) is located approx 30 km (18 miles) north of hwy 401 Napanee, ONT, roughly midway between Toronto and Montreal. 1 hr drive west of the international bridge at Alexandria Bay. It promises to be another great racing weekend in 2015, so mark your calendars. Email me at dougoverbury@aol.com. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X