Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow

Jack and I just got done with plowing a fresh 14 inches of the white stuff, Hope to sell some on E bay to our southern friends for land fill..

Sounds as good as a pet rock!!
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Need Snow

Snowmobile is messing up the grass. What do you want for the snow Jack? It's cold here in Louisiana.

Alan
      Last edited by OldRacerBU; 01-04-2014, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Shawn if you sell any of it I've got some -39 to go with it they can keep their investment a little longer that way .
        Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
        The eh TEAM
        "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

Looks like an additional 8-12" to go with the 6" we have on the ground in the St. Louis area tonight. Bitterly cold temps the next few days.
          Art K

Comment

Looks like we have got about 12" of new snow today, still snowing, wind blowing like mad. 11 to12 below next 2 nights. Had about enough of this.
            Art K

Comment

There is a Phenomenon here in the northeast that makes people panic at the very mention of snow. The first thing all stores sell out of is bread and milk.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/nat...fore-storm.htm

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/i6zaVYWLTkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              Last edited by HRTV; 01-05-2014, 03:37 PM.
              HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Snow

It is 26 here in lake Charles this morning and tomorrow morning it is forecast to be 16. Any time you want to deliver the snow I think were ready.

Alan

Comment

The entire West coast would like to buy about 4-5 FEET.

That's about how far below average we are right now.

Paypal or personal check?

Comment

Working...
                  X