Taunton / Standish Sept 6-7-8 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taunton / Standish Sept 6-7-8 2013

The Taunton Ma. race has been move to Standish Me. Due to high sight costs - SSOA could not afford Taunton this Fall - hopefully it looks like a 2014 return is in the works . Now for the good news !! The Standish Kiwanis is on board to again host Racing on Watchic Pond.. Friday will be Testing @ 12:30-4:30. for $20.00. Friday Night we will be at Maine Indoor Karting for another great Karting Event at 8:00 pm Racing Sat and Sunday , The largest Classes will have a chance to run an extra race. Get those late season points NOW.. Special low entry fee for third class. Please check out the APBA circular for entry info . Thanks

Standish 7/8 September

Great news - Standish has plenty of room for camping. Great pits/easy to get in the water.
    Decent prices for racetrack food!! Weather outlook good too. Bring those J-boats.
    Last edited by ram95; 08-29-2013, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Great Food

Thanks Alex , I Forgot to mention > Dinner at the club house Sat night -- 10 bucks !!!

Comment

Great race location

I will be coming with a CSR and 25ssR hoping for lots
        of pointy boats. 4-CE

Comment

28-A will be there for Friday's testing and Sundays race.CSH

Comment

Matt and Wayne 1 X CSH & 1 X AXSH see you there .
            Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
            The eh TEAM
            "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

1 jh 1dsh

Comment

This weekend

Standish Is in a few days -- The forcast is GREAT Highs in the 70's low 80's Fri and Sat

Comment

Standish

Great site, weather looks pissah, see ya they'ah

Comment

Yeah... we're gonna be there! And, we're gonna be at Maine Inbdoor Karting on Friday night..... just like last year when me an my nemesis Scott Clark turned the fasted lap times ahead of the rest of you bozo's who thought you could drive (karts!!!).

Richmond Aero Marine, the big spender with no money left in the budget, will offer free entry to any female racer from as far south as MD in the Karting dash for the crash.

See you there - I hope!!

Alex

Comment

Gettin ready

With the help of Alex and Larry and Jack we are almost ready for tomorrows testing.. see ya then

Comment

Friday Testing

We had a great day testing , PERFECT water and temps in the 70's. I look forward to tomorrow -- looks like another perfect day. Eaven had a visitor from the South ..Ryan Runne.

Comment

Sunday

Thanks Shawn, today mother nature did not play fair with the wind but it was still great to see everybody once again. Thank you Billy for all your help testing Friday. Good to see so many O'Connor boats in the pits,maybe I can add a few more next year.

Comment

Memories, Standish II

I"d like the thank Shaun for putting the race together and especially thank everyone for their help and encoragement for Eli Campbell. He'll always remember a weekend of seeing 'adults behaving admirably' as well as his first ride in his 'new' boat. Thank you.
                            And,, Mike, heal well and please stay out of DSH until you do.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard moving the race from Ma. to Maine to keep this race alive. And thanks to my 25SSR crew chief Arron Main for putting together an unbeatable ride for me. WILD BILL

Comment

Working...
                              X