How is Shawn Webber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Shawn Webber

Shawn took a spectactular trip down the back streatch .. with out the FER . Hows he feeling today.. Also if you missed the Thompson Ct race It was a good one , Nice to see The Captain .Val . Rock and George Luce along with the Long Island Crew..

I've been wondering the same thing all day. Does anyone know How Shawn is doing? Real good seeing everyone that attended Thompson CT.
    Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Shawn Weber Update

Thanks for your concern, he is doing well. He dislocated his left elbow, gotten some bruises and a slap on the bridge of his nose which I believe could of been from his helmet flying off his head. His elbow looks like a baseball bat, a bit swollen. Shawn has already been tending to his motor checking it for any repairs needed mind you using one hand. He will be taking it easy and going to PT.

He thanks everyone for all their concerns and also everyone who helped clean up after the race.
      Attached Files
      Angela

Comment

Thanks Angela, Glad to hear that he is ok.
        Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Thanks Angie, that is good news. It looked pretty scary.

Comment

I'm thankful for everyone's concerns and support.
            We might be stopping by at Whitney Point Nationals just don't know when. Maybe we will see you guys there.
            Angela

Comment

Glad to hear Shawn is doing well.

Angela...you have a PM
              Dave W. Young
              95-D
              "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

Get well soon Shawn! We love ya buddy!
                Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Working...
                X