Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool!
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Cool promotion!

Wicked cool

Incredible promotion!!

Maybe a Racer School to follow next year??

Great job to all those involved.

12M

Comment

By the way, if anyone likes the look of that red 250 hydro, it's for sale! Beautiful boat by Dave Bennet, custom built-in rear-view mirrors, hydraulic up/down system, 2007 Rossi engine, 2 time National High Point Champion, all rigged and ready to go for $7,000 obo. Contact Racer Allen at 617-455-7106
        64W & 22B

Comment

Region One is darn proud of the US "A" TEAM and extraordinary members of South Shore Outboard Association and the Boy Scouts for their time and effort to present our sport to the public.

Alex Poliakoff
          Stock Outboard Commissioner
          Region One
          Home of the US 'A' TEAM

Comment

Impressive Display!!!

Comment

Nice job team. Great set-up and pics. Love the evolution of speed board and how cute is that Cub Scout talking to Colleen? He looks like a future racer to me.

The Charles is all cleaned up now. I remember back in the 60's, someone (who will be nameless) getting "the crud" on their skin and it took awhile to get rid of. Oh yeah, when I was just a wee girl on the banks of the river Charles.

Comment

I finally logged in under Don and saw this thread. Nice Job Team America.
                By the way, both Jim and Chris Hagerl are Eagle Scouts. If I am not mistaken, all the Fairbairn boys are as well.

Comment

Working...
                X