Kingston, NH Fall Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a reminder...........

As part of our agreement with the property owners, there are to be no vehicles off of the pavement. All trailers will be moved into the grove by the pit manager. If you arrive after 10:00PM friday evening, please park across the street in the school lot until Saturday AM.

Campers will be permitted into the school lot after 5:00PM friday.

As usual, your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Just spoke with Deb. The potluck dinner is coming together nicely. She does however ask that everyone bring their own drinks.

Comment

I regretfully have to say that I will miss this years event.

I have made it to all the previous events at Kingston. So I hope you all enjoy the race! I know I have in past years.

This race keeps getting bigger and better every year so don't miss out like me. Good luck to all.
        Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Clean the cupboards.....

Don't forget to bring those canned goods and paper products. Receive $5.00 off of your first entry fee while supporting a good cause and giving back to the host community. Our goal is to deliver 200+ units to the Kingston Food Pantry on Monday.

Comment

All set to go

Looks like a great weekend !! Pits are all set--

Comment

Greenwood Pond came alive with three great days of racing combined into two. Running a nine class schedule we had 165 entries with CSH leading the way with eleven. CSR was next with seven and we averaged 6 boats per heat, no three boat classes and the race turned a profit! Start time on Saturday was noon, immediately after the singing of the National Anthem by Miss Kingston and we completed the first two days of racing by 4:30PM. After a slight wind delay on Sunday we got on the water at 1:00PM and finished up by 3:40PM. The equipment was packed and the pits were cleared by 6:00PM.

Many, many thanks to all that helped make this the overwhelming success that it was. Then Hall located in the pits was filled to capacity Saturday evening for the pot luck supper and awards presentation. Throught the generosity of the drivers we will be delivering over 200 units of canned goods and paper products to the Kingston Food Pantry. Thank you to all. This show of generosity does not go unnoticed by the Town and we have a pretty good lock on next years permit.

If you don't put this event on your bucket list, you do not know what you are missing. See y'all next year.

Results to follow............
              Last edited by TPLACE31; 09-24-2012, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Bucket List !!

After the summer I had I was glad to add "The Kingston Hat Trick" to the compleated side of My bucket list . NO---- I did not win 3 days in 2 but JACK did!! ( AXH) (also a second in ASH ) and a big wow of the crowd in ASR ! Thanks Steve for all your effort in puting the race togather, and Deb and her crew for the Dinner Saturday night .. See ya next season ... Shawn

Comment

and the results..........

Saturday Race #1
                  AXH - Jack Cavanaugh, Matt Latter, Lily Deware
                  ASR - Billy Simmons, Ed O'Neil, Manny Dias
                  ASH - Colleen Tweedy, Nick Nowak, Manny Dias
                  CSR - Bill Forster, Tim Noury, Michael Rorke
                  CSH - Billy Allen, Scott Clark, Bob Howe
                  DSH - Scott Clark, Alan Akerstrom, Alex Poliakoff
                  20SSH - Jeff Main, Jim Howe, Colleen Tweedy
                  25SSR - Bob Welland, Tim Noury, Bill Forster
                  OSY400 - Billy Allen, Bob Cronin, Jeff Main

Saturday Race #2

AXH - Jack Cavanaugh, Lily Deware, Ally Audette
                  ASH - Colleen Tweedy, Nick Nowak, Manny Dias
                  CSR - Bill Forster, Steve Noury, Tim Noury
                  CSH - Billy Allen, Bob Howe, Troy Gladkowski
                  DSH - Alex Poliakoff, Alan Akerstrom, Mark Greene
                  20SSH - Jim Howe, Jeff Main, Steve Betit
                  25SSR - Tim Noury, Bill Forster, Nat Lord
                  OSY400 - Billy Allen, Jeff Main, Mike Akerstrom

Sunday Race

AXH - Jack Cavanaugh, Matt Latteer, Lily Deware
                  ASH - Billy Audette, Jack Cavanaugh, Manny Dias
                  CSR - Steve Noury, Bill Forster, Tim Noury
                  CSH - Bob Howe, Bob Cronin, Mike Akerstrom
                  DSH - Alex Poliakoff, Steve Noury, Mark Greene
                  20SSH - Bob Cronin, Jeff Main, Troy Gladkowski
                  25SSR - Tim Noury, Bill Forster, Silas, Jordan
                  OSY400 - Bob Cronin, Jeff Main, Mike Akerstrom

Comment

Kingston, A Great Fall Classic

This is a perfect end to racing in the North. Congrats to
                    all who worked so hard on this race... Steve,Charlie,Alan,Alex
                    Harriet,Colleen, Bruce and all the South Shore gang. This event
                    should be on every racer`s list.

Comment

Steve Noury

Big thanks to Steve Noury...... I am not sure enough can be said for the work that Steve has done to carry the torch in Region 1.

It takes a lot of leg work to put these events together and it is appreciated and should be recognized.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you Steve.

First class event, and when I say event it was the first race that I attended this year that felt like just that an event.

9 classes, 3 days of racing, 6 or more boats per class, pot luck dinner, awards, travel money, and a program completed by 3:30-4:00. Oh and it wasn't a $$ looser for the club.

I challenge everyone to rethink the 8 hour, 13 class, 3 boat heat, racing programs.

Steve has figured it out.

Great job!

Comment

What a well oiled machine. The hole program went off like clockwork. Thanks to the entire crew that work so hard. Those guys that take friday off from work just to set everything up. You are my heros. I am having the time of my life racing here in region 1. (Steve you run a tight ship) THANKS WILD BILL

Comment

There are still a few event tee shirts available. Form more information you can contact Deb Howe at - dhowe@yahoo.com

Comment

Paul Luippold has posted up videos of every heat that was run over the weekend. You can view them by going to the photo section of www.southshoreoutboard.com.

Comment

Working...
                              X