Taunton, MA - RACE ALERT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taunton, MA - RACE ALERT!!

The State of Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR) has issued the permit for this weekends event and we are ready for two great days of racing.

The DCR will be providing overnight security within the Park. One of the conditions of the permit is that there is to be NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING of any type. Their position is that this is a State Park and not an approved campground. No Motorhomes, no tents , no sleeping in trailers, no sleeping under trailers etc. This issue is not open to debate, don't ask!

Through the efforts of Bruce Nichols we have worked out an arrangement with the Tractor Supply Company within .75 miles of the site to utilize their parking lot for overnight vehicles.

Northeast J Class Divisionals; NAC - 25SSH; and the class with the most entries will run for the prestgious Taunton Cup.

See you all there...........
    Last edited by TPLACE31; 09-03-2012, 08:24 PM.

Steve thanks for the INFO. WILD BILL

Comment

Mad Russian is gonna be there bringing the usual 2 D hydros. We'll prolly have some extra avgas $30 bucks for five gallons or $6 bucks a gallon.

Comment

The EH team will be there are there any other AXSH going? Alex I'll take you up on a 5 gallons of avgas make sure you save me some.
        Last edited by Wayne mtl qc; 09-05-2012, 09:20 PM.
        Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
        The eh TEAM
        "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

my a/b austin runabout,needs some winter loving,
          free to good home,u want it let me know,ill bring it to taunton
          manny

Comment

Working...
          X