Kingston,NH 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingston,NH 2012

We would like to bring two BSH and same two Amh up there will it be on race form? Howie or Dave will you come? Steve can we work this in even if just 250ccmh -AMH.
    Thanks Earl and Nevin
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

We have two BSH and two AMH........anyone else coming? Steve can we get them on schedule for Goebels.
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

I would then bring my CSH and osy-400 rig too........

Comment

Earl.... to hell with your boats... YOU just come-on up.
        Alex

Comment

hay earl i will dust my off

Comment

Originally posted by FairWindRacing View Post
            Nice .......we just got to have them on sanction now.....Steve?

Comment

Good luck
              Jason

Comment

Earl - I sent you a pm. I think we can work something out for BSH if you can provide the numbers we need.

Steve

JP53N - sarcasm duly noted...

Comment

Bsh

Originally posted by FairWindRacing View Post
                  Bring it buddy........you know me, we will work to get you on the water again!
                  Thanks Bud.......See ya There!

Comment

Bad Boy!

Originally posted by JP53-N View Post
                    Good luck
                    Jason........you are such the Bad Boy! Hope to see ya at a race soon buddy...miss ya! Be Well........

Comment

Nat, Are you definitely bringing the BSH? Howie P. are you bringing the 2 rigs for BSH? We got to let Steve N. know we can put 5 rigs on the water for BSH so they can race alone! If we can not pull this together we need to let Steve N. know ASAP!!
                      Please let us know?
                      Earl

Comment

Earl and others.......

On August 29th I emailed APBA at 7:29 AM EST requesting guidance on adding a class to an approved sanction.

I received a response on September 4th as follows: GRR 2 #7 states: "After September 1st, no additional classes may be added to a sanction for a race taking place between September 1st and November 1st."

I guess I did not know the rules as well as I thought.

Comment

Thank You Steve!

Originally posted by TPLACE31 View Post
                          Earl and others.......

On August 29th I emailed APBA at 7:29 AM EST requesting guidance on adding a class to an approved sanction.

I received a response on September 4th as follows: GRR 2 #7 states: "After September 1st, no additional classes may be added to a sanction for a race taking place between September 1st and November 1st."

I guess I did not know the rules as well as I thought.
                          Once again Steve, You are the Man, for trying! Thank You very much!
                          Earl and Team 11J 44J

Comment

Working...
                          X