Thompson,CT July Race Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thompson,CT July Race Question?

If we bring a 250ccmh - AMH up there will you have 3 boats to race? Don't want to make trip and not race........Thank you!
    Earl
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Earl- would an A stock rig work? Is the weight more than an A Stock? Pete has a super license.... he could do it.

Comment

Originally posted by B1PRORACER View Post
      Earl- would an A stock rig work? Is the weight more than an A Stock? Pete has a super license.... he could do it.
      Thank You but it has to be a Hot Rod, Sidewinder, or Mod.
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

EARL I will be there with probably 2 A mod hydros . and i think Johny W will be there also with his 20H . Howard P.

Comment

Originally posted by hpick86n View Post
          EARL I will be there with probably 2 A mod hydros . and i think Johny W will be there also with his 20H . Howard P.
          That would be good Howard.........I haven't seen Johnny W this whole season yet......we have time let's make sure buddy! Good to hear from you!

Comment

Johnny W. you racing this season?

Comment

squirrel

Working a full time job, but you never know where ill show up. Depending on how testing goes we should be a Thompson, with ASH,AXH, 250ccmh maybe more maybe less
              Johnny Wlodarski III
              24J

Comment

me and walley world 2 asr trying to get an ash hydro in trailer see you there

Comment

saturday morning

The smell of race fuel in the morning.
                  Mark 55P
                  Team Tower
                  Hydroplane Division

Comment

It's tough seeing your teams boats at the race that is 40 minutes from the house and you are stuck in Dubai.

Good luck guys and stay safe.
                    Dave W. Young
                    95-D
                    "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

Working...
                    X