Big thanks to all in Kingston today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to all in Kingston today

I want to thank everyone who helped out today and got Katie into a raceboat! Shawn Cavanaugh, Billy Allen and Coleen especially. You all made her feel very comfortable and gave her the chance to race. Since we left the race all I keep hearing about is how much help you all were.
    Thanks again, Steve

Thank you everyone involved, this was an awesome weekend of racing! I strongly recommend this race be on everyone's calendar for next season! Special Thanks to Steve Noury once again!
    Earl 11J
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Originally posted by SRTBOATS View Post
      I want to thank everyone who helped out today and got Katie into a raceboat! Shawn Cavanaugh, Billy Allen and Coleen especially. You all made her feel very comfortable and gave her the chance to race. Since we left the race all I keep hearing about is how much help you all were.
      Thanks again, Steve
      Congratulations and welcome aboard Katie Quartarone on a job well done. You looked great out there and the Referee has given you the nod to mix it up with the veterans at Haverhill.

For the fifth consecutive year a rookie has made their debut at The Kingston Fall Classic. It must be something in the water!.

Results of the three days and a recap to follow. Oh yea, some kid named Schmidt won the All Star Shoot Out. Congratulations Eric.

Steve Noury

Comment

Kingston was great! Steve put together another great race. The weather cleared Saturday morning into a beautiful warm
        day. We are the only boats on this body of water, so the water conditions are perfect. A smoothly run race with a great announcer, consession stand for food and even race t-shirts for sale.

Comment

Kingston

My wife and I were there on Sat and enjoyed the racing and seeing folks we knew. Congrats to Steve and everyone who put on a great race. Hope to be back to watch next year.

Comment

What a great time!! Another race that was flawless. weather was great, people were great, and I cant wait till Fri for Haverhill.

I deffinately plan on bein there (hopefully I will bring along some mre
            Long Islanders.)

Pete G 17N
            Last edited by Peter G; 09-26-2011, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Great Race at Kingston

The Kingston race was a great success with terrific weather
              and competitive racing. To Steve and all the volunteers a job
              well done. I will be there next year......Michael

Comment

Another great week-end. I was glad to be part of it in it's 5th year, as well as the previous events there.
                The addition of the pot-luck dinner only added to the event and the food was amazing.
                Thanks to everyone who made the event as great as it was!
                Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Steve you out did your self this year, the awards were great. I saw people using the tools as soon as they got them. (YOUR A GENIUS) Special thanks to Mike Schmidt for getting me back on the water in time to make it to kingston. With out him I would has missed a great weekend of racing and FUN. Good luck to everyone next week. WILD BILL

Comment

This was the second hydro race Ive ever been to. Im sure this one I wont ever forget. The SSOA guys a great people and all the others were very helpful as well. Its a shame other sports arent the same way.

Comment

Sunday Results

J Hydro - Lily Deware, Jack Cavanaugh, Billy Audette
                      AXH - Jack Cavanaugh, Billy Audette, Lily Deware
                      ASH - Colleen Tweedy, Dick Currier, Nick Nowak
                      ASR - Billy Simmons, Ed O'Neil, Earl Desiato
                      CSH - Billy Allen, Bobby Cronin, Mike W. Schmidt
                      CSR - Steve Noury, Mike Cook, Bob Welland
                      DSH - Peter Gevinski, Steve Noury, Alex Poliakoff
                      20SSH - Eric Schmidt, Billy Allen, Mike Akerstrom
                      25SSR - Jason Thompson, Paul Luippold, Bill Forster
                      OSY400 - Eric Schmidt, Billy Allen, Bobby Cronin

All Star Shoot Out - Lemans start, 5 laps, $250 winner take all - Eric Schmidt

Results from the two days raced on Saturday will be posted when I dig them out of my trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by B1PRORACER View Post
                        Kingston was great! Steve put together another great race. The weather cleared Saturday morning into a beautiful warm
                        day. We are the only boats on this body of water, so the water conditions are perfect. A smoothly run race with a great announcer, consession stand for food and even race t-shirts for sale.
                        Not too mention Miss Kingston hitting a home run singing the National Anthem with the Legendary Billy Simmons holding the Stars & Stripes at center stage!!

Comment

Glad you enjoyed yourself Kate! Looking forward to seeing you in Haverhill.

Special thanks to Debbie Howe & Sharon Ackerstrom for putting together the pot luck dinner. Everything was wonderful..it sure seemed to be a hit. Can't wait til next year!!! Thanks to all that helped set up and that brought food!

Carole

Comment

Working...
                          X