notsure yet asr axr

Comment

Jeff- OSY400 , 20SSH
        Arron- DSH , CSR maybe...
        Team
        Main
        Racing

Comment

Lot's of great racing. Decent boat count for first race of year. Weather was good until the winds came around 4PM leaving CSH and AXH to start things off Sunday.

J Hydro - Billy Audette, Jack Cavanaugh, Loretta Langlois
          ASH - Billy Allen, Peter Crowley, Dick Currier
          DSH - Steve Noury, Alan Akerstrom, Arron Main
          20SSH - Billy Allen, Jeff Main, Jim Howe
          25SSR - Mike Cook, Bob Welland, Silas Jordan
          CSR - Tim Noury, Michael Rorke, Mike Cook
          500CCMH - Bob Vansteenbergen, Eon Christopher, Bob Howe
          125CCH - Shawn Cavanaugh, Dave Jones, eric Schmidt
          250CCH, Michael W. Schmidt, Mike Schmidt
          850CCMR - Shawn Weber, Michael W. Schmidt, James Luce
          OSY400 - Michael W. Schmidt, Eric Schmidt, Jeff Main
          CSH - To run Sunday
          AXH - To run Sunday
          Last edited by TPLACE31; 05-21-2011, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Thank you, Sane American. I was unable to make it and appreciate the update.
            Twisted Sister

Comment

Thanks Steve,,, have been thinking of you guys all weekend. This work stuff really gets in the way!!
              Carole

Comment

Sunday results to be posted Monday PM / Tuesday AM. Lots of gun jumping, too difficult to recall final finishes without the scoring sheets.

Great job by the Race Committee, Patrol Boat Volunteers and post race clean up crew. Everything was packed and last vehicle was out by 6 PM. Hope the Kiwanis Club made out well, everything was done for their benefit. Looking forward to next year with a bit warmer weather!

Comment

Great Race at Standish

Standish was a complete success again this year. Congrats to
                  all who made it work. Harriett, Shawn, Bill, Steve, Alan and Tim
                  to name a few, worked hard all weekend to make it all happen.
                  This is a great early season race that should not be missed.
                  Regards Michael

Comment

Thank You everyone! Great race and had awesome time! Good seeing all my Northern Friends again!
                    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

now I can sleep !

Thanks to all who joined us at Standish. As some know it takes a ton of planing and work to put a race on. Its nice to be rewarded with a good turn out and 2 days of great acton. Thanks again .Shawn

Comment

anyone have any pictures of the races they could share, looking to see if anyone cought loretta's blow over on film. Thanks we had a great time even with a few mishaps.

Comment

The only video/picture I have of "Loretta" is watching her as she worked her way thru the snotty water down in turn three only to get launched unexpectedly coming around turn-pin 4... she was tucked good and on the gas when she caught a roller that sent the left sponson 'to-the-moon'. I was in the SSOA 'Toes-R-Us' towboat and was on the gas in her direction as it happened. She gave the 'okay' signal but was nuthin but a block of ice as I hauled her into the Toe-boat. She was doing her best to laugh it off but she was some cold!!! She's a good sport and a tuff contender, that's all I can say!

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by ram95 View Post
                            The only video/picture I have of "Loretta" is watching her as she worked her way thru the snotty water down in turn three only to get launched unexpectedly coming around turn-pin 4... she was tucked good and on the gas when she caught a roller that sent the left sponson 'to-the-moon'. I was in the SSOA 'Toes-R-Us' towboat and was on the gas in her direction as it happened. She gave the 'okay' signal but was nuthin but a block of ice as I hauled her into the Toe-boat. She was doing her best to laugh it off but she was some cold!!! She's a good sport and a tuff contender, that's all I can say!

Alex
                            I did not see her blow over but I got a good view of the one someone else did Friday! I hope she feels good.
                            Yes the water was cold
                            Chris

Comment

Standish photo's are now posted.

www.southshoreoutboard.com

Comment

Working...
                              X