Pictures from Thompson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from Thompson

Does anyone know if Paul will be posting some pictures from Thompson somewhere?
    Jason

Jason,
    Paul's pictures will most likely end up on the SSOA site.
    Dave W. Young
    95-D
    "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

Sorry but the prop is already out of my possesion. I am sure that the kids and grandkids will believe that it was from the propeller as my father has a matching scar on the same leg from the same 20H Conversion 33 years ago.
      Dave W. Young
      95-D

Comment

Hinton West Virginia. The patrol boat didnt see he was injured so Billy Simmons went out in his boat and put my father on the deck of his boat and brought him in. My father was in one hospital being operated on while my mother was in another giving birth to me.
        Dave W. Young
        95-D

Comment

Billy Rocks!

Originally posted by Moon child View Post
          Hinton West Virginia. The patrol boat didnt see he was injured so Billy Simmons went out in his boat and put my father on the deck of his boat and brought him in. My father was in one hospital being operated on while my mother was in another giving birth to me.
          Billy is Awesome!
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
            Billy is Awesome!
            Yes he is! And still showing us all the fastest way around the course.
            Dave W. Young
            95-D

Comment

Billy Simmons, Man oh man, Now there is a guy that I cant say enough good stuff about. Billy is one of those guys that you hope to see at the race site because you know it is going to be a good time. We get a few cold ones in after the race Billys got a way of explaining stuff that gets me laughing till my sides hurt...lol I'm laughing right now just thinking about a few of those times.
              Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

A real shark out of the water.
                Attached Files

Comment

Photo are up on Paul's link: http://www.southshoreoutboard.com/
                  Nice one of Billy Simmons in ASR under Misc. Pictures asking guy holding his boat if he's crazy! lol
                  Thanks for Pics Paul!
                  Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Working...
                  X