where are the races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are the races

I am thinking about getting a c stock hydro and want to know where to race. I live in central New York and want to know how far i am going to have to travel to go racing. I see there are different regions what one is closest. I have been reading the apba rules for stock outboard, are those the rules that govern all races or is there anything else i need to know. Any info would be appreciated.

Originally posted by BKHadley View Post
    I am thinking about getting a c stock hydro and want to know where to race. I live in central New York and want to know how far i am going to have to travel to go racing. I see there are different regions what one is closest. I have been reading the apba rules for stock outboard, are those the rules that govern all races or is there anything else i need to know. Any info would be appreciated.
    If you are going to run APBA then you are reading the right rules. I am sure some folks from your area will chime in tomorrow morning about the races in your area and will also give you the names of some good people to contact. Boat racers are great at helping out new folks. Good luck
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

For the most part, if you go by the APBA rule book, you should be legal in any organization you decide to run. C-stock is a good class, and usually has a good field of boats.

Have fun
      Sattler Racing R-15
      350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
      TEAM VRP
      The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Without knowing exactly where you are, here is just a sample of races in the general area that you could have gone to in 09 (based on the calendar on APBA). It also depends on how far you want to drive.

4/25 Millville, NJ
        5/16 Standish, ME
        5/23 Franklin, PA
        5/30 Waterford, ON
        5/30 Lambertville, NJ
        6/6 Carlton Place, ON
        6/13 Hubbardton, VT
        7/10 Thompson, CT
        7/11 Akron, OH
        8/22 Haverville, MA
        9/5 Lock Haven, PA
        9/12 Tauton, MA