AXS in Region 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AXS in Region 1

Are there any AXSH & AXSR rigs in Region 1? Cavanaugh, Poliakoff, Akerstrom, Forino, Crowley?

We would like to come up and run but want to make sure their are enough Region 1 boats to do so.

Thanks
    444-B now 4-F
    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Kingston, NH.
    Howie: I don't think the AXS classes are on the circular? Pete could run AXSH and probably Alex too...! Pete ran Kpro at the Nationals and Alex ran AXSH at the stock Nationals, so they are capable of doing it. Check the circular or Steve Noury first! We will have at least 4 J Hydros

Comment

I just checked the circular on the Kingston race -
      Only pro class: OSY400
      Only mod class: CMH
      Only stock classes: JH, ASR, ASH, CSR, CSH, 25ssH, 25ssR, 20ssH & DSH.

Comment

Think Franklin, Howie.
        Ian Augustine

Comment

Axs

Jack is only 11 so no Axs YET!!!

Comment

Axs?

Howie-

I think Becky will be eligible to run the 'A' classes 2 days before Kingston, NH this year (9/26-27). Come on up and let her run! We have ASH and ASR on the sanction. 3 days of racing in 2.

Alan

Comment

Thanks everyone. We want to come up in 2010 to race, maybe even more than once! We haven't done any A testing yet and her runabout needs the transom cut down since it was built for a Merc. So next year we definately want to hit a couple, Taunton, Kingston, heck maybe even Standish who knows???? Let us all know what next years schedule is so we can plan early.

Steve and I had discussed the AX @ Kingston if we had been able to get 5 it would have been a possibility. SO next year sounds promising with Jack turning 12, Peter running, and having done our testing for A!

Who knows I may even make a cameo appearance back in a Stock boat. Lifejacket is ordered, kevlar is next......
              444-B now 4-F
              Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Working...
              X